Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Celebrity Headlines

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    How the more decadent parts of the entertainment industry affected (and maybe continues to) children is kind of disturbing to think about. Especially in the 70's when the morals were as loose as the bell bottom pants.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Reports coming in that Paul Walker died in a car crash.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Reports coming in that Paul Walker died in a car crash.
    Just heard it confirmed on radio news. He died after taking part in a charity fundraiser for the Philippines.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    ^Yikes. Out of all the irony, he died in a car crash. Bummer.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    That's so incredibly sad. He was only 40.

RIP Paul.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Riding shotgun in his own Porsche and his friend apparently wrapped it around a post or tree and shit just erupted in to flames. Won't bother posting the pic but fuckssakes, it looks like a grenade went off.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I can't believe it. I don't think he was a great actor but definitely seemed like a cool dude. Especially as I found myself enjoying the Fast & Furious films. Now I'm bummed. And what's going to happen for the 7th?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've heard that Fast 7 is already done filming and is in post-production, but that's just speculation.

The car was apparently a $500k Porsche Carrera GT that is known to not be easy to handle. Also heard reports that it was Walker's business partner (a professional racer) that was driving.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I anyone ever want to watch something of him outside of F&F, I'd suggest Joy Ride. It came out at about the same time as the first F&F but it was not a real box office success. It's a very nice little thriller though, well worth watching.

He leaves behind a 15 year old daughter.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Also check out Running Scared, he was awesome in it and it's just a killer movie all around.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Joy Ride was a favorite of mine as a kid. Still entertaining.

R.I.P.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Gonna watch She's All That and Varsity Blues in his honor tonight. I won't act like he was my favorite actor or anything, but you never heard any negative reports about him and once he was on MTV Cribs and he still lived in a humble surfer shack which I always thought showed how humble he was.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    He's one of those guys where you never really heard anything bad about him outside of his work as an actor. Plus, he seemed like a really cool dude that doesn't mind taking pictures and signing autographs with fans. Plus, I really liked him in Flags of Our Fathers which I think is a great film. He's going to be missed and I'm bummed that Fast and Furious 7 is not going to be as good as the production is now delayed as they have no idea what to do w/o him.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    I don't usually get interested in twitter feuds, but this thing with DJ Spooky and someone named King Yoof is kind of nuts. Yoof posted a video demonstrating how Spooky stole one of his songs and had Saul Williams guest on top of it, and Spooky responded by basically saying "sue me" and that he wanted to beat the guy's head in with a baseball bat... right before defending his theft by saying he refuses to be politically correct or some shit.

Wow. I just lost a lot of respect for Spooky.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Peter O'Toole dies at 81

I'm absolutely heartbroken. He was one of my favorite actors; a true legend. He was not a movie star, he was an actor.

RIP Peter; thank you for all those wonderful movies!

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marodi View Post
    Peter O'Toole dies at 81

I'm absolutely heartbroken. He was one of my favorite actors; a true legend. He was not a movie star, he was an actor.
    Oh, wow. He was one of my favorites, as well. He was SO good in "The Last Emperor" omg.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I heard it on the radio an hour ago. I'm really bummed. He is one of the best.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    "What's New, Pussycat?" was absolutely, ridiculously awesome. He will be sorely missed, but his amazing film presence lives on.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Two great articles: this one about his incredible career and this one about his (and his late pals Richard Harris, Oliver Reed and Richard Burton) hellraising which was as famous as his acting .

Watching an interview of him was an absolute delight. He had the greatest stories to tell. He had a mischievous sparkle in his eyes that never truly faded away.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Hellraiser was an insane, awesome book. Wild men, those. Oliver Reed somehow stayed alive after a dare in the 70's that saw him drink 126 pints in one 24hr span. Incredible...

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    DJ Spooky and someone named King Yoof
    I had a look at this…and I don't really know DJ Spooky's music. Looks like he's some sort of big shot, as well as clearly being a total ass. Strange no media has picked up on this story...

Oh and talking of plagiarism: http://jezebel.com/shia-labeouf-accu...-wo-1484603770

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    That wouldn't surprise me, Shia's a complete hack.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Totally, he's a smug egomaniac who think just because he's rich off of some bad Michael Bay movies that he think he's above everyone else.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    He will be up for parole but he wont be released. He has been sentenced to 35 years, He wont be released before then.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Yeah, thus the 'eligible'.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    He is going to be a target big time in the clink. I hope he enjoys protective custody.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mfte View Post
    He is going to be a target big time in the clink. I hope he enjoys protective custody.
    Considering all the sick shit he's apparently into, I wouldn't be surprised if he enjoys whatever might happen to him.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    http://news.sky.com/story/1184152/ia...r-sex-offences

Showed no remorse and telling a fan it was 'mega lolz', what a sick sick man, hope he doesn't last long in jail.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    BREAKING NEWS: Ian Watkins killed in prison, inmate said he did it for the “megalolz”.