Thread: Download Archive

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    As someone with no clue what almost no clue what 90% of any of these acronyms and phrases mean I really appreciate the explanations @ninjaw , it's a big help. Most people I know consider me "in the know" when it comes to music-talk and computerspeak and I love how frequently this forum reminds me that I am by no means an expert on any of this stuff.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    As someone with no clue what almost no clue what 90% of any of these acronyms and phrases mean I really appreciate the explanations @ninjaw, it's a big help. Most people I know consider me "in the know" when it comes to music-talk and computerspeak and I love how frequently this forum reminds me that I am by no means an expert on any of this stuff.
    Yeah sorry about that, i'm very much "paid but cheap" police-free and very fast downloading services (at least in my country). Those are alternatives to p2p like bittorrent, i think about Newsgroups, and those semi-direct-download-services. Those so called "Uploaded" files or better now "Uptobox" files, are working with ads, and they all have a premium service for max speed and file numbers and even real direct downloads. There's so many of them that we created JDowloader 100% free that can handle LOTS of hosts without ads, captcha, delays and limits, but also youtube and multihost services and other link protection service. Best of all it can also handle subscriptions like alldebrid.com, an amazing cheap service that will activate direct links and premium speed for a very large number of hosts, but not only ! It will also act as a proxy for your bittorents, it got a very powerfull bittorrent client that can very fast host very large files to Uptobox (especially if others already asked for it) The idea is of course to offer direct links for your torrents.

In this case M4A was the original and best quality offered by NIN, hopefully it's played by a lot of tools, and as it's already heavily compressed, there is no point to destroy further their quality into mp3 or even turn them to flac (pure lost of space and a lie about their quality for the other ppl that will download it). It's ok if you re-compress them into mp3 for your own needs, but you really shouldn't share them to other like this.

PS: Services like free.fr and mega are known for offering premium download without paying
    Last edited by ninjaw; 05-26-2016 at 09:47 AM.