Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EPICRAGE View Post
    Sec 15
    Row G

Tickets from the presale.

For those who didn't manage to get good tickets, I remember last time I saw NIN here I had tickets in Section 18 which isn't too bad I guess but I like to be closer (no pun intended) and before I left for the show I checked to see if it was sold out and low and behold, tickets were still on sale and for Sec 14-15 row B! To me those were perfect seats and I bought them two hours before the show. So keep an eye out!
    Did you purchase the closer tickets and also get to refund your previously purchased tickets?

Like stated before I am considering calling TM and asking for an upgrade in seats, although I am pretty satisfied with having aisle seats dead on with the stage in the lower level. Sitting in Sec 14 is quite enticing but I know I will miss the full on stage production.

Also I recently dug out an old digital camera and was wondering if I should even bother trying to bring it into the show??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYlovesYOU View Post
    Did you purchase the closer tickets and also get to refund your previously purchased tickets?

Like stated before I am considering calling TM and asking for an upgrade in seats, although I am pretty satisfied with having aisle seats dead on with the stage in the lower level. Sitting in Sec 14 is quite enticing but I know I will miss the full on stage production.

Also I recently dug out an old digital camera and was wondering if I should even bother trying to bring it into the show??
    No I called a friend and offered him my other tickets at a very cheap price since I was desperate to get rid of them. You still have a good view of the stage productions, like pibbsman said a couple posts up, there is no bad seat in the house, but I know what you mean.