Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Negative enounters with Nine Inch Nails fans.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Well, that escalated quickly.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    by the time i got here, it was deleted. i'm morbidly curious...anyone get a screencap? (i'm kidding)

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I was sad Diiv canceled. That DJ sucked too...

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    the b.o. at some of my earlier shows was out of control. i remember waiting with the rest of the spiral members in salt lake during the 2005 fall arena tour and almost getting physically ill.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    by the time i got here, it was deleted. i'm morbidly curious...anyone get a screencap? (i'm kidding)
    I'm not kidding.
    What was said?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    All the people I met at shows were cool. One guy at my first show turned around during the Ghosts section and waved his hand in my face. He only had about 3 and a half fingers and was probably tripping on acid. Had beer spilt on my coat during the Tension show. Now with Pemberton on my schedule, I hope to meet some ETS members there and have a good time.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icecream View Post
    All the people I met at shows were cool. One guy at my first show turned around during the Ghosts section and waved his hand in my face. He only had about 3 and a half fingers and was probably tripping on acid. Had beer spilt on my coat during the Tension show. Now with Pemberton on my schedule, I hope to meet some ETS members there and have a good time.
    This sort of shit happened to me more at rave massives around 2000. Once this guy grabbed me by the arm, and i mean TIGHT, and said "DOOD? YOU...TAKEMETO...WAAAAATER? PLEEEEEASSSEEEEE!? YOU!!!! WATER!!"
    So i walked the poor fucker to the water kiosk (with him still clutching me for dear life) and he thought i was drum and bass jesus for it. I imagine he was candy flipping. I thought it was fucking hilarious!

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I got to experience my first NIN show last Halloween next to a guy dressed as Hunter Thompson from Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas, doing a killer Johnny Depp impression, had the Vegas golf visor, broken cigarette and everything and was snorting coke throughout the entire show with his friends and almost cried when he learned that the Amway stopped selling beer after 10 PM. This is really the opposite of what this thread is about, but he was undoubtedly the best first-time concert buddy I could've ever hoped for. He even shook my hand for "being a real fan" and lectured me about how great Tool live is, then nearly fell over the balcony (we were in seats) when Reptile came on. Right after Black Noise a bunch of people seemed like they were about to leave, and then he leaned back in his seat with the broken cigarette up in the air while wearing aviator shades and said, exactly like the ship captain in Jaws, "It isn't over yet . . ." He was hugging random people after Hurt ended. It was beautiful. I really hope that guy is on here because I never did get to properly thank Johnny Depp man.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    This sort of shit happened to me more at rave massives around 2000. Once this guy grabbed me by the arm, and i mean TIGHT, and said "DOOD? YOU...TAKEMETO...WAAAAATER? PLEEEEEASSSEEEEE!? YOU!!!! WATER!!"
    So i walked the poor fucker to the water kiosk (with him still clutching me for dear life) and he thought i was drum and bass jesus for it. I imagine he was candy flipping. I thought it was fucking hilarious!
    Sounds crazy, havent been to a large rave before. Maybe I should check one out.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    I got to experience my first NIN show last Halloween next to a guy dressed as Hunter Thompson from Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas, doing a killer Johnny Depp impression, had the Vegas golf visor, broken cigarette and everything and was snorting coke throughout the entire show with his friends and almost cried when he learned that the Amway stopped selling beer after 10 PM. This is really the opposite of what this thread is about, but he was undoubtedly the best first-time concert buddy I could've ever hoped for. He even shook my hand for "being a real fan" and lectured me about how great Tool live is, then nearly fell over the balcony (we were in seats) when Reptile came on. Right after Black Noise a bunch of people seemed like they were about to leave, and then he leaned back in his seat with the broken cigarette up in the air while wearing aviator shades and said, exactly like the ship captain in Jaws, "It isn't over yet . . ." He was hugging random people after Hurt ended. It was beautiful. I really hope that guy is on here because I never did get to properly thank Johnny Depp man.
    I'm so confused. @ibanez33 lives in Canada.