Thread: The "In Conversation With" Demos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The "In Conversation With" Demos

So.

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...dKCVSBrV1I</a>

There's a bunch of demos in there that Trent left off HM. I haven't seen any talk about them, so thoughts on them? Where do you think they'd fit on HM if they 'made the cut?'
    Last edited by toomanyrifts; 08-30-2013 at 08:18 PM. Reason: I suck at typing.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    You haven't seen anyone talking about the demos? There's a lock thread on page two and there's a thread about.. Hesitation Marks that 180 pages long.

But, yes, the demos are being discussed in the Hesitation Marks thread.

Edit : I might want to add that I'm not against this new thread.
    Last edited by PhoenixML; 08-30-2013 at 09:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wouldn't it be nice if a really specific topic like this could have its own thread instead of trying to cram anything that's HM into the HM thread? As you stated, it's 180+ pages. It's rather difficult to follow a discussion about something as specific as this in a more general thread.

I don't understand this forum's policy of locking threads so flippantly. I've never experienced that before on any forum in 18 years of heavy internet usage. Just let a topic have it's own goddamn thread and if people don't find it interesting it'll fall back several pages and be forgotten.

On-topic: I thought the demos were really interesting, especially the one he stated was one of his favorites that didn't get finished. I read that the Greatest Hits album he owes Interscope has been pushed back to 2014 now, maybe he'll finish that song and include it on there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuratyde View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if a really specific topic like this could have its own thread instead of trying to cram anything that's HM into the HM thread? As you stated, it's 180+ pages. It's rather difficult to follow a discussion about something as specific as this in a more general thread..
    Exactly. Cause i'm gonna go thru the last 80 pages of that thread (the pages post-leak) to find opinions...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I liked the second demo he played. It was funky. Could have lead to some funky dancing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Very cool. Thanks for posting this!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuratyde View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if a really specific topic like this could have its own thread instead of trying to cram anything that's HM into the HM thread? As you stated, it's 180+ pages. It's rather difficult to follow a discussion about something as specific as this in a more general thread.

I don't understand this forum's policy of locking threads so flippantly. I've never experienced that before on any forum in 18 years of heavy internet usage. Just let a topic have it's own goddamn thread and if people don't find it interesting it'll fall back several pages and be forgotten.

On-topic: I thought the demos were really interesting, especially the one he stated was one of his favorites that didn't get finished. I read that the Greatest Hits album he owes Interscope has been pushed back to 2014 now, maybe he'll finish that song and include it on there.
    We have a great search function that can be used within a thread to find out when the demos were discussed. It's on page 163.

Locking since this has been discussed.