Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Did anyone record the Tampa date?
    Last edited by implanted_microchip; 08-17-2014 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Wrong city

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added recordings from Charlotte, West Palm Beach, and my recording from Woodlands, TX to the archive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not sure if this is a question for here, but I missed out on the Tension tour. I was wondering what is the best recording to get?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panopticon View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a question for here, but I missed out on the Tension tour. I was wondering what is the best recording to get?
    If you want to hear every song from the tour, I suggest both nights in Vegas from Tapeworm48. Great tapes.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    If you want to hear every song from the tour, I suggest both nights in Vegas from Tapeworm48. Great tapes.
    Do any sound better in terms of recording quality?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FernandoDante View Post
    Do any sound better in terms of recording quality?
    That's why there are 2 minute samples available. But Tapeworm48 had never made a bad tape... Not to mention Schoeps mics. You can't go wrong.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Irvine show is up already. My good friend taped it last night from the front row and it's ridiculous. I've already listened to the concert and it's definitely one of the best recordings of the year!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    If you haven't kept up on the site, there have been quick turnarounds on the NIN Socal shows getting the recordings posted. BLG has made another great tape at Hollywood Bowl last night. I would suggest getting that one too!

Only a few more shows left, the setlists have not varied much and wouldn't expect them to at this point. Hope that there will be a few tapers in attendance at those shows as well.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Well, most of the songs We got Into the Void in Boston and The Day the World Went Away in CT. I don't see those at Vegas. I doubt there are two consecutive shows that have all the songs. Those Vegas samples sound fantastic though.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zaps30 View Post
    Well, most of the songs We got Into the Void in Boston and The Day the World Went Away in CT. I don't see those at Vegas. I doubt there are two consecutive shows that have all the songs. Those Vegas samples sound fantastic though.
    Also you'd be missing out on the fantastic live semi-cover of Gary Numan's We Take Mystery (to Bed) from the Florida shows, along with his vocals on Reptile. The Orlando show is a fantastic recording and has some great rarities on it (the aforementioned stuff with Numan, Satellite, TDTWWA).

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zaps30 View Post
    Excuse me... Most of the songs...

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Touring is over (for now). I would assume that shows will creep in from this tour and hopefully some previous ones. Definitely not as fast as they did in the last year. So if you're wondering if "x" show was taped, you know as much as I do. I always like some help tracking down recordings, so if you find any that may be worth while to investigate to get hosted onto the archive PM/Email me!

Just want to take this time to thank every taper who has recorded a show this last year of touring for Nine Inch Nails. Almost all of the recordings are top notch quality, and have been a treat to listen to. Your work is appreciated and I can't thank you enough for getting out there and recording so that others can relive the experience of their first/last NIN show for awhile! It was great to meet some of you at the shows as it's always fun to talk about this hobby we love so much with others.

In the last year, the NIN Live Archive has added 230 recordings/sources at a total of about 159GB to it. This includes uncirculated recordings from previous years and new transfers/upgrades of previous sources. Thank you to all the tapers who have sent in their master tapes so that I can properly transfer them for the archive! It has been amazing to be able to transfer some of these tapes that have not been played in over 20 years! In the last few days, TheBang has also helped merge the site from reflectinginthechrome.com to ninlive.com. So all pages will now redirect to the ninlive URL. The RITC url will still remain active too! There will be more updates to the site in the near future, as there is always something to update/edit. For the most part, every recording is up on the archive. I would say about 99.9% of everything that I have. Many of the recordings that aren't are either unlistenable (to where it's massively brickwalled) or I just haven't had time to track the show because of the recent tour. This should all be done by the end of the year. So again, thank you for all your support with the site. It is truly my pleasure to run this website where you can come and enjoy and find Nine Inch Nails live recordings.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    FUCK YEAH more uncirculated 2005! This time in video form.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks for all your work Ryan!

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    FUCK YEAH more uncirculated 2005! This time in video form.
    This show rocks. There's a ton of visual looks they didn't finish (no breaking glass for "Beside You In Time", no pixels for "Only") or scrapped later in the tour (including LED teeth for "Down In It"); plus "Deep" and "Not So Pretty Now" and a pretty kickass "You Know What You Are?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Geez... I miss "Sin" live. It's a shame it's disappeared for so long and only got played a handful of times on the WG tour, all of which were shows I missed. Still pissed about not making Fonda.

Can't believe it's 7 years since I've heard it live.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m33k View Post
    Geez... I miss "Sin" live. It's a shame it's disappeared for so long and only got played a handful of times on the WG tour, all of which were shows I missed. Still pissed about not making Fonda.

Can't believe it's 7 years since I've heard it live.
    but we do have the awesome consolation prize of that amazing soundboard version from the WT rehearsals...

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    So this will probably be the last time I update this thread unless something mega comes along. Since the touring cycle is over, I did a little writeup about the last year of touring for both How To Destroy Angels and Nine Inch Nails. I tried to highlight the best recordings that have been put out (if you're not into collecting them all). Download links are in the article as well.

http://www.ninlive.com/exclusives/20...ar-review.html

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    So this will probably be the last time I update this thread unless something mega comes along. Since the touring cycle is over, I did a little writeup about the last year of touring for both How To Destroy Angels and Nine Inch Nails. I tried to highlight the best recordings that have been put out (if you're not into collecting them all). Download links are in the article as well.

http://www.ninlive.com/exclusives/20...ar-review.html
    I didn't know the full story behind that HTDA video thing. That sounds awesome.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FernandoDante View Post
    I didn't know the full story behind that HTDA video thing. That sounds awesome.
    You can read more about it here: http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...-The-Vic/page3

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Wow! This is exciting. So did you guys get soundboard audio from the band?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corona Radiata View Post
    Wow! This is exciting. So did you guys get soundboard audio from the band?
    I believe that's one of the things that's holding it up at the moment. I believe Trent wanted to have the audio mixed properly before handing it over.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Any update on this?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Ditto. And I like that new Universal Ampitheatre show source that surfaced, has the 2nd night ever turned up? It would be interesting to see the setlist.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Ditto. And I like that new Universal Ampitheatre show source that surfaced, has the 2nd night ever turned up? It would be interesting to see the setlist.
    When it's completed, I will be more than happy to let you all know.

I was real excited to get that Universal Amp source. ijwthstd makes some great tapes. I don't think he went to the 2nd night and I don't have a source from it. The 4th night is also pretty wicked as well as up to that point, it was the longest set NIN had played.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    First recording from the 07.27.2014 Toronto show was posted on the archive yesterday. I know a few had been waiting.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hi Ryan,

Sorry for semi-"high jacking" your own channel, just wanted to thank you for all the contributions you have made to the NIN community over the years. Truly amazing work.

Hope you (and everyone else) enjoy watching one of the shows you attended. This one is for you:

A little more details can be found in the text associated with the video.

Happy new year.
    Last edited by zaph1000; 12-28-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Finally got a chance to watch this... phenomenal work! What a great show that was, you really captured its vibe well. Thank you!

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zaph1000 View Post
    Hi Ryan,

Sorry for semi-"high jacking" your own channel, just wanted to thank you for all the contributions you have made to the NIN community over the years. Truly amazing work.

Hope you (and everyone else) enjoy watching one of the shows you attended. This one is for you:

A little more details can be found in the text associated with the video.

Happy new year.
    This is exactly what I've been looking for ever since I saw one of the Tension shows. Just a start to finish shot of the whole production with decent sound. Hadn't found anything that fit the bill until now. Thank you!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    This is exactly what I've been looking for ever since I saw one of the Tension shows. Just a start to finish shot of the whole production with decent sound. Hadn't found anything that fit the bill until now. Thank you!
    Um..
    :