I've been working quite a bit on another video to yet another HTDA track. Since you guys were so awesome last time, I'm yet again giving you the highly prestigious honor of having the first publishing of.. the thing.. the video?

Jumping straight through the nonsense, this is a conceptual music video for 'On The Wing.' From a production standpoint, it basically means I'm just lazier and didn't mold a project for the entire song. With the idea of running this project as a vignette of a song, it would keep investments leaner, footage orchestration less complex, and I could create stuff for multiple tracks! I'm not fond of milking a familiar process just because I know how to work in it, so this project started as one thing, and then I threw wayyy too much money at infrared scanners [Xbox Kinect], lens rentals, mounts, and now I'm broke..!

Michigan [where I currently live] is mostly boring; visually speaking [except for the northern/western lake coastline in the Winter, holy shit]. But shooting in Michigan is too easy, so I decided to make things complicated and fly out to Seattle.. just to shoot this partial music video concept… and at that point I knew it was gonna be a good time. Meeting up with surfer-folk [in February, mind you] and walking around the Pacific Coast offered an atmosphere that rendered me moaning in awe, like a goat [never seen the western shoreline!]. Overall, it's a result of a million experiments, and what came out at the end is something that resonates an almost uncomfortable solace in me.

Apologies for the fluffy commentating, I've yet to sleep, and I imagine my responses to any lovely feedback or criticism are only going to make even less sense from here on. I'm truly looking forward to anything you guys have to say, your responses were killer last time, cheers!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rob milus
depressedrobot32@gmail.com
@robot_32