Thread: Ghost BC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Took some merch shots of the stuff tonight for anyone that cares:

The show itself was really good. No complaints. Band and Tobias were in top form.
    I guess the only thing i'd change is the setlist. It was good, but was missing a lot of the songs from the last leg they played live that I really wanted to hear (Witch Image, Pro Memoria, Life Eternal).

The venue was... too big for the band though. Half the seats were vacant and this was a Friday night show... I think it suffered from being too expensive. Last time I saw Ghost 3 years ago, tickets were $40 each. Here they were about $100 each. I understand there is a lot more that went into this show though. Stage setup was very cool but The floor wasn't anywhere near full either.
    We arrived 20 mins before the band got on stage and noticed nobody in line fer merch, that was a red flag right there. We were able to get 3 rows from the front by just walking right up 10 mins before the show started as well. I think they over-estimated on these venues.

I bought the long sleeve shirt dead in the middle of my photo, #5. There was also a really cool hoody. I didn't care too much for the t-shirt designs. But the jackets were cool, expensive though.
    Other than that, good show. I had fun.
    Last edited by ManBurning; 09-21-2019 at 03:31 AM.