Thread: Everson Poe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Oh man i really dig that first one, Control.
    Haunting.

And i like the second one...and the third one.
    Man, you've got some skills when it comes to mixing.
    thanks.

the play is based on the true story of the two german guys who got together and one of them killed and ate the other (at his request). in the play, they're american, and it's definitely a bit romanticized, but it's a really good play. lots of unexpected humor and tenderness.

Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    thanks.

the play is based on the true story of the two german guys who got together and one of them killed and ate the other (at his request). in the play, they're american, and it's definitely a bit romanticized, but it's a really good play. lots of unexpected humor and tenderness.
    ah, yes, i am familiar with the case i believe. The man wished to have his penis bitten off, and the two planned to eat it together, right?
    But instead they had to resort to cutting it off and, oh jesus, bleeding to death from having your penis cut off must be awful.
    I am obsessed with strange things like this, and surely i'm thinking of the right case.

Your musical output makes me feel lazy and unaccomplished. I need to set some fucking goals.