Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2013.04.18 - San Francisco, CA @ The Regency Ballroom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I listened to my recording of the SF show while flying back to Seattle and I must say, its pretty damn solid I parked myself right in front of the mixing desk (as mentioned before) and tried to keep myself distant from other people so I wouldn't pick up their conversations (sadly, I did manage to get some dude saying "They sound like A Perfect Circle!" during the opening song. I'm working on getting the songs transfered to my computer and will post them up on Dime in the following week.....

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    I listened to my recording of the SF show while flying back to Seattle and I must say, its pretty damn solid I parked myself right in front of the mixing desk (as mentioned before) and tried to keep myself distant from other people so I wouldn't pick up their conversations (sadly, I did manage to get some dude saying "They sound like A Perfect Circle!" during the opening song. I'm working on getting the songs transfered to my computer and will post them up on Dime in the following week.....
    So what has security been like, taping-wise?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    On behalf of TOIOU/RITC for our HTDA live video : If you shot anything at the concert you'd like to share with us, please email me : ppchevigny@filmssix.com
    We are most specifically looking for higher quality footage (1080p minimum, shot with DSLRs or pro cameras), closeups if possible, to help us cover for angles we may have missed in Chicago. I think we'll refrain from using iPhone footage but you can still let us know if you shot anything. It's sometimes hard to tell what you shot your YouTube videos with so I'll just let you contact me.

We would need you to be able to upload the whole original, uncompressed data to your own DropBox account (or any hosting site for that matter) and then send me a link with your full contact info (name, address, email, telephone).

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    LAST CALL

The editing process will soon begin on RITC/TOIOU's project. If you haven't sent in your footage yet, please contact me : ppchevigny@filmssix.com
    You can upload any footage you have on DropBox or WeTransfer and send me a link. We need the original, uncompressed data.
    Please include your full contact info so we can get in touch if we need to : name (or username if you'd rather remain anonymous), full address and phone number.