Thread: Godflesh, Jesu and all things Justin Broadrick

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Still need to give this a thorough listen. I enjoyed it on my first listen, but I need to let it sink in a while.

Still stoked for the Godflesh show in a month. Apparently there's going to be a new album?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackholesun View Post
    Still need to give this a thorough listen. I enjoyed it on my first listen, but I need to let it sink in a while.

Still stoked for the Godflesh show in a month. Apparently there's going to be a new album?
    Yep! Tentative date of may 2014 though... Judging from that song they did for decibel, i'm expecting a pretty solid album. So it's ok if they take their time. And I saw somewhere that there's more Final and White Static Demon on the way. So there will be no shortage of Broadrick.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Yep! Tentative date of may 2014 though... Judging from that song they did for decibel, i'm expecting a pretty solid album. So it's ok if they take their time. And I saw somewhere that there's more Final and White Static Demon on the way. So there will be no shortage of Broadrick.
    Sweet, definitely excited. And I'd expect we are going to hear more Pale Sketcher as well.