Thread: Trump 2020-21 - Epilogue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Senators aren’t impeached. They’re expelled.
    that's what I meant.
    no accountability, an enablement.

I know it wouldn't happen anyway, much like Trump wasn't convicted.

my co-worker said yesterday, "this might just be a one year vacation. it's possible the Republicans take things back next year, and Trump runs again in 2024. "

I nearly vomited at the thought. I don't see it happening, but sadly, I wouldn't be surprised. either way, i expect the division to grow more in this country, ugh.

"but people like Mcconnel have moved on" ...have they? it wasn't until the votes were tallied that Mitch decided he was done with Trump. if trump is the presumptive nominee in 2024, Mitch will be right behind him.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    that's what I meant.
    no accountability, an enablement.

I know it wouldn't happen anyway, much like Trump wasn't convicted.

my co-worker said yesterday, "this might just be a one year vacation. it's possible the Republicans take things back next year, and Trump runs again in 2024. "

I nearly vomited at the thought. I don't see it happening, but sadly, I wouldn't be surprised. either way, i expect the division to grow more in this country, ugh.

"but people like Mcconnel have moved on" ...have they? it wasn't until the votes were tallied that Mitch decided he was done with Trump. if trump is the presumptive nominee in 2024, Mitch will be right behind him.
    quoting myself because it's too predictable:
    McConnel says he will "absolutely" support Trump if he's the 2024 nominee
    https://www.axios.com/mcconnell-trum...7d16ab82b.html