Thread: Gone Girl (2014)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pwing47 View Post
    YES. I'm going to lose my mind if he ends up putting out a Bluray/5.1 version, similar to the TSN. (Hardest item to find ever, btw.)

It was only hard to find if you didn't purchase it from the nullco website at the beginning. It took me forever to track down the 2 that I have. One sealed, the other open.

As far as Gone Girl, I don't see this getting the same "release" treatment that TSN & TGWTDT scores had...I may be wrong and I hope I am but for some reason I see this getting a standard CD release.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    It was only hard to find if you didn't purchase it from the nullco website at the beginning.
    Sadly, because I'm a fool, that's the category I fall into

Keeping my eyes open now, though. Can't even locate a good rip online (that being a last resort, of course ), unless I'm not digging deep enough. Ah well, I will hopefully hear it one day.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pwing47 View Post
    Sadly, because I'm a fool, that's the category I fall into

Keeping my eyes open now, though. Can't even locate a good rip online (that being a last resort, of course ), unless I'm not digging deep enough. Ah well, I will hopefully hear it one day.
    You wont find a "good rip" of the BD audio. You need the actual BD to really experience it. I would ask around int he NIN Marketplace here to see who is selling one.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Oh jeez. I didn't realize the Gone Girl FYC was so highly-sought within the community; I've owned it for years. Forgot I even had it, actually. I remember buying it shortly after the commercial 2-CD score came out, so this would have been early 2015-ish. I also have a european 2-CD bootleg of the Gone Girl complete score that's actually really well done. There are also 2-CD complete scores for Patriot's Day and Bird Box Deluxe..

Now I wonder if those scores are any different from their more commercially-available counterparts, as well. I think the only FYC disc I still need to track down is the Social Network one..

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    Oh jeez. I didn't realize the Gone Girl FYC was so highly-sought within the community;
    The calls for the FYC were quite regular from 2015. They abated after the Complete Score download circulated in 2016. And I think everyone (myself included) assumed they were essentially the same. Turns out that wasn't the case.