Thread: Random NIN Thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    I keep wondering what the heck a Deviations 2 would be.

Considering we're two years away from the 30th anniversary of the Downward Spiral—would be pretty cool to see a TDS: Deviations ... but, I don't think that's in the cards.
    I have a feeling there is some more Fragile stuff lying around and that's why it was labeled Deviations 1. There was a ton of previously unreleased tracks that were labeled as instrumental on there so I 100% believe the intent is to release a The Fragile: Deviations 2 sometime before the next century. (maybe lol)

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    I have a feeling there is some more Fragile stuff lying around and that's why it was labeled Deviations 1. There was a ton of previously unreleased tracks that were labeled as instrumental on there so I 100% believe the intent is to release a The Fragile: Deviations 2 sometime before the next century. (maybe lol)
    Actually, that's a really good point — it's not like it was Deviations: The Fragile ... so there could be more Fragile era material worth exploring in additional releases, whatever that might end up looking like lol

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Actually, that's a really good point — it's not like it was Deviations: The Fragile ... so there could be more Fragile era material worth exploring in additional releases, whatever that might end up looking like lol
    Gonna release 2-3 deviations and then a separate box to make your own deluxe edition out of everything lol