Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    My 2011 iMac is still rocking (albeit with a replaced GPU card), but I’m running High Sierra. I’m hoping to use it for another three or four years.

*edit* I'm just now watching the video & it's pretty fucking slick. Based on the date, it's the first show of the HATE 90 tour. Do we have any info on "Post!"? Guessing it was a public access show produced by students at De Anza Community College based on the description/comments. Regardless, it's amazing we're still finding gems like this!
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 10-27-2019 at 12:40 PM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    *edit* I'm just now watching the video & it's pretty fucking slick. Based on the date, it's the first show of the HATE 90 tour. Do we have any info on "Post!"? Guessing it was a public access show produced by students at De Anza Community College based on the description/comments. Regardless, it's amazing we're still finding gems like this!
    I've read all of the comments you have. I wish I could find more about this AntiMusick fellow. I did a standard google search to see if they have any social media profiles and all I could find was a discogs and art user. I didn't message either one because it seems like both haven't been used since 2011. I wanted to reach out to the De Anza video department to see if they could have any info. But I am not sure.

In other news, I made a top 10 recording list for the 10th anniversary of the site. You can check out the shows/recordings I frequent a lot.

http://ninlive.com/exclusives/ninlive10yeartops.html

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    I've read all of the comments you have. I wish I could find more about this AntiMusick fellow. I did a standard google search to see if they have any social media profiles and all I could find was a discogs and art user. I didn't message either one because it seems like both haven't been used since 2011. I wanted to reach out to the De Anza video department to see if they could have any info. But I am not sure.

In other news, I made a top 10 recording list for the 10th anniversary of the site. You can check out the shows/recordings I frequent a lot.

http://ninlive.com/exclusives/ninlive10yeartops.html

Ooooh thank you ! Happy birthday to the site. With all these recordings it's hard to just browse them and choose something.