Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I'm getting bombarded with ads from Stadia saying to buy the game and I'd get a Stadia controller plus a Chromecast Ultra for free, a $100 value. I'm on the fencepost on it.

also it's hilarious that I'm on a Chromebook, in Chrome, and it says I spelled Stadia and Chromecast wrong.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    I'm getting bombarded with ads from Stadia saying to buy the game and I'd get a Stadia controller plus a Chromecast Ultra for free, a $100 value. I'm on the fencepost on it.

also it's hilarious that I'm on a Chromebook, in Chrome, and it says I spelled Stadia and Chromecast wrong.
    Yea, confirmed it runs better on Stadia than on last gen consoles... Go figure. I missed out on the free Stadia about a month ago, but I probably would have never used it lol.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post

this deal ended abruptly when it was reported that this was the best way to play the game and suddenly it was selling like gangbusters.