Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE 2018 - Official Tour Merchandise

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    @ninlive posted twitter user andycoffaro’s post for Meltdown merch:
    https://twitter.com/ninlive/status/1...276550658?s=21

New merch since LV: Europe 2018 shirt w/tour dates, “Feels Like I’ve Been Here Before,” Obsolete shirt.
    Interesting. I thought that the 8-bit BOTP poster was exclusive to the Vegas shows (150 per night, for a grand total of 450).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by caca View Post
    Interesting. I thought that the 8-bit BOTP poster was exclusive to the Vegas shows (150 per night, for a grand total of 450).
    I thought he said 50 per LV night, and 450 total. Maybe only selling at standalone shows?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OKNOTOK View Post
    I thought he said 50 per LV night, and 450 total. Maybe only selling at standalone shows?
    Ah, yes! I think you’re right. It was 50 per LV night. I managed to snag one (and later scored a foil variant).

I took my foil Emek poster to Michael’s this afternoon and put the 70% off coupon to use on a custom frame. This thing’s going to look ridiculously awesome (I should have it back in about 2 weeks. I’ll post pics).

I’ll probably take the foil BOTP down there early next week.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Ah, yes! I think you’re right. It was 50 per LV night. I managed to snag one (and later scored a foil variant).

I took my foil Emek poster to Michael’s this afternoon and put the 70% off coupon to use on a custom frame. This thing’s going to look ridiculously awesome (I should have it back in about 2 weeks. I’ll post pics).

I’ll probably take the foil BOTP down there early next week.
    If you don’t mind me asking, how much did it come up to with the discount?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyrific View Post
    If you don’t mind me asking, how much did it come up to with the discount?
    $308.21. It was more than I planned to spend, but I went all out: triple mat, preservation glass, and a frame that matches the terrain on the poster perfectly. It’s gonna look incredible. It would have been a nearly $1000 frame job without the discount.
    Last edited by caca; 06-23-2018 at 11:35 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    $308.21. It was more than I planned to spend, but I went all out: triple mat, preservation glass, and a frame that matches the terrain on the poster perfectly. It’s gonna look incredible. It would have been nearly $1000 frame job without the discount.
    we’re going to need to see some pictures when you get it back.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    $308.21. It was more than I planned to spend, but I went all out: triple mat, preservation glass, and a frame that matches the terrain on the poster perfectly. It’s gonna look incredible. It would have been a nearly $1000 frame job without the discount.
    Holy Cow dude, that's tickets to 2 shows. I did it with my signed Broken poster, but everything since goes in art to frames for $40.