Thread: Type O Negative

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    That’s pretty cool but still missing a lot of stuff, like Summer Girl, the extended depression mix of Cinnamon Girl, the recently discovered BK demos and OR early pre-mixes, the Peter vocal version of Pictures Of Matchstick Men, Loud And Queer from the LIKM promo CD, Peter’s solo performance of Go To Sleep, and that’s just off the top of my head, lol. Tons of live cover songs too.
    Summer Girl is the first track on the collection..

The BK demos can be had on a seperate package (which I also have and can attest to): https://www.ebay.com/itm/TYPE-O-NEGA...EAAOSw-0xYNXps

I think the guy who compiled this was going for officially released rarities and extras that could be found on CD singles, comps, etc., which may explain why POMM with Peter on vocals, Go To Sleep and the live covers are absent. Loud and Queer should defo be on there though if it was on a LIKM promo CD. But then, one can never have too many copies of LIKM, because that album fucking bangs..

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    Summer Girl is the first track on the collection..

The BK demos can be had on a seperate package (which I also have and can attest to): https://www.ebay.com/itm/TYPE-O-NEGA...EAAOSw-0xYNXps

I think the guy who compiled this was going for officially released rarities and extras that could be found on CD singles, comps, etc., which may explain why POMM with Peter on vocals, Go To Sleep and the live covers are absent. Loud and Queer should defo be on there though if it was on a LIKM promo CD. But then, one can never have too many copies of LIKM, because that album fucking bangs..
    I wish a version of that promo CD existed without the audio watermarks!