Thread: Professional Wrestling

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I loved the fake retirement speech Mark gave, when he inducted Cena to the HOP...

Paige was just getting started, such a shame, i think she was both good on the mic and the ring, wonder what will happen to "Absolution"

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I loved the fake retirement speech Mark gave, when he inducted Cena to the HOP...

Paige was just getting started, such a shame, i think she was both good on the mic and the ring, wonder what will happen to "Absolution"
    She could manage them. She's still under contract with them. Why not use her? Hopefully they can find a spot for her. They're pretty good about that. Look at Corey graves as an example. Or Daniel Bryan...

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    She could manage them. She's still under contract with them. Why not use her? Hopefully they can find a spot for her. They're pretty good about that. Look at Corey graves as an example. Or Daniel Bryan...
    Yeah, a manager role makes sense, the Solomonster also suggested a trainer role backstage.
    I hope they let her participate in the women's Royal Rumble at least, she doesn't need o bump, just get eliminated quickly, but maybe even this will be risky.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Yeah, a manager role makes sense, the Solomonster also suggested a trainer role backstage.
    I hope they let her participate in the women's Royal Rumble at least, she doesn't need o bump, just get eliminated quickly, but maybe even this will be risky.
    They're not gonna let her be in the rumble. Being a trainer is very possible. I wouldn't be surprised by that at all. I'm sure they will do something with her. Her choice at the end though. She might want get far away from it as possible.