Thread: Controversial Nine Inch Nails opinions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    With Teeth and Hesitation Marks are almost as fun/catchy as PHM imo.
    I loved that you mentioned With Teeth and Hesitation Marks because it reminds me that I often also recommended Hesitation Marks to anybody that loved PHM and/or WT.

And I'd totally agree with you, as I also sometimes tend to switch it up between all 3 albums for that very reason alone. Specific songs in mind would be the following.

With Teeth

All The Love In The World
    The Hand That Feeds
    Every Day Is Exactly The Same
    With Teeth
    Only
    Sunsposts

Hesitation Marks
    Copy Of A
    Came Back Haunted
    Find My Way (At least for some sort of chill Something I Can Never Have type of flow/vibe.)
    All Time Love
    Everything
    Satellite
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 10-20-2018 at 04:22 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo Infinity View Post
    I loved that you mentioned With Teeth and Hesitation Marks because it reminds me that I often also recommended Hesitation Marks to anybody that loved PHM and/or WT.
    How do you take into account the fact there's a lot less full-vocal singing in HzMx, half of it is either spoken or whispered, do you consider this factor at all?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    How do you take into account the fact there's a lot less full-vocal singing in HzMx, half of it is either spoken or whispered, do you consider this factor at all?
    I have actually thought about it, but I was just going by catchiness alone for the most part.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    I'm with @Halo Infinity on this one.

Furthermore, I would recommend any nin record to anyone who liked any other nin record.