Thread: TOIOU/RITCN: HTDA Live in Chicago Blu-ray/DVD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Great news: I got Adobe Encore running on my system. I also found my old hard drive where I had After Effect and Encore templates saved for creating menus (not organized, will need to clean it up a bit). So my overhead cost is now ZERO DOLLARS!

It seems everyone unanimously wants Blu-ray, so I will stick to that.

I expect to have a first draft up and running by Sunday, October 8th (transferring data from HDD, and then organizing the menu, brush up on my After Effect skills, creating draft artwork for menu, transition themes, play with scene selections and possibly bonus features, and test out overall functionality).

Will share my details soon once I plan it all out. As always, I will try to stay as transparent as possible, and request help if I hit a roadblock.
    Last edited by shagg_187; 10-03-2023 at 10:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shagg_187 View Post
    Great news: I got Adobe Encore running on my system. I also found my old hard drive where I had After Effect and Encore templates saved for creating menus (not organized, will need to clean it up a bit). So my overhead cost is now ZERO DOLLARS!

It seems everyone unanimously wants Blu-ray, so I will stick to that.

I expect to have a first draft up and running by Sunday, October 8th (transferring data from HDD, and then organizing the menu, brush up on my After Effect skills, creating draft artwork for menu, transition themes, play with scene selections and possibly bonus features, and test out overall functionality).

Will share my details soon once I plan it all out. As always, I will try to stay as transparent as possible, and request help if I hit a roadblock.
    Awesome! Thanks for the update!