Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE - The Fall 2018 NIN Tour SPOILERS THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakasaurus View Post
    Were you near the front of GA towards the left if you're facing the stage? That's where me and my friend were and we had some jackass starting trouble behind us. Eventually I had to really get in this guy's face to get him to back the F off. Both me and my friend are pretty big guys so, despite the guy being a complete moron, I think his survival instincts kicked in and he finally backed off. It was weird that the mosh pit kept forming right behind us near the front. Got annoying at times, but I expect some physicality in GA at a NIN show. To be honest, I did appreciate the mosh pit's location when "Wish" came on

Beautiful venue and a GREAT show. I enjoyed this much more than the show at the Prudential Center a few years ago with those R&B back-up singers or whatever that was (those lighting and effects were amazing though). THIS was NIN. I loved it. The only thing I wish they would've played was "Sin" but I was very happy with what they did play.

I was between Robin, That tall ass black security guard with dreads. I think more right but i saw the mosh happening om the left that night, it ws absurd.

BUT TONIGHTS CROWD WAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST. I came early as usual and got a great spot and met some awesome cool NIN fans and we all talked about the band and the annoying mosh pitters. I thought we were all safe, but all these fucking morons came out of nowhere and moshed. Fat bitches, dude bros, old fat dudes (like biggest loser fat) are crushing me against a rail (i was 3 rows behind the rail already)

i became the man from the broken music video through out that entire album. I didn’t even get to enjoy Gave Up, its one of my fav NIN somgs and I am being pummeled. Some guy was laughing and moshing and telling people its pit, i said dude keep the mosh on your side and he gives me a finger and I had to yell at him. Someone had to calm me down. Really pissed because that was an awesome setlist

Then I went to the back to relax and enjoy. Could barely see but still its NIN. Theres some tall bearded dude walking in front of people bumping into them and hes being pushed away by everyone like a fly. He was so out of it and someone hgave him beer and weed =|

and dude bros yelling HEAD LIKE A HOLE, no shit sherlock he ends the main set with that somg EVERY FUCKING TIME FOR THE PAST 20 years. You stupid fuck.

and some bitch yells Closer during Hurt, WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE END WITH CLOSER? This isn’t a jam show.

I had more fun at Prudential (though that crowd was trashier than NYC) moshing during a light show? Come on now. But i got a good view and had an absolute blast and wasn’t disturbed.

i feel a little irritated that I and many others dropped tons of money for a band that means a lot to us, and a bunch of drunk assholes who probably haven’t listened to an album besides Downward Spiral being so disrespectful.

i like to be in the front because i love seeing the musicianship, and I couldn’t get that today.

thats just my rant.

one of the worst crowds I have been in.

BTW i loved those back up singers, they added such a gravitas to the songs and brought in a whole new side of NIN.

Hopefully NIN does an orchestra tour next like Reznor hinted years ago.

And tonight was an awesome set list too, sort of bittersweet.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque... View Post
    I was between Robin, That tall ass black security guard with dreads. I think more right but i saw the mosh happening om the left that night, it ws absurd.

BUT TONIGHTS CROWD WAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST. I came early as usual and got a great spot and met some awesome cool NIN fans and we all talked about the band and the annoying mosh pitters. I thought we were all safe, but all these fucking morons came out of nowhere and moshed. Fat bitches, dude bros, old fat dudes (like biggest loser fat) are crushing me against a rail (i was 3 rows behind the rail already)

i became the man from the broken music video through out that entire album. I didn’t even get to enjoy Gave Up, its one of my fav NIN somgs and I am being pummeled. Some guy was laughing and moshing and telling people its pit, i said dude keep the mosh on your side and he gives me a finger and I had to yell at him. Someone had to calm me down. Really pissed because that was an awesome setlist

Then I went to the back to relax and enjoy. Could barely see but still its NIN. Theres some tall bearded dude walking in front of people bumping into them and hes being pushed away by everyone like a fly. He was so out of it and someone hgave him beer and weed =|

and dude bros yelling HEAD LIKE A HOLE, no shit sherlock he ends the main set with that somg EVERY FUCKING TIME FOR THE PAST 20 years. You stupid fuck.

and some bitch yells Closer during Hurt, WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE END WITH CLOSER? This isn’t a jam show.

I had more fun at Prudential (though that crowd was trashier than NYC) moshing during a light show? Come on now. But i got a good view and had an absolute blast and wasn’t disturbed.

i feel a little irritated that I and many others dropped tons of money for a band that means a lot to us, and a bunch of drunk assholes who probably haven’t listened to an album besides Downward Spiral being so disrespectful.

i like to be in the front because i love seeing the musicianship, and I couldn’t get that today.

thats just my rant.

BTW i loved those back up singers, they added such a gravitas to the songs and brought in a whole new side of NIN.

They moshed during Even Deeper. Garbage humans.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    They moshed during Even Deeper. Garbage humans.
    SMFH, and I thought moshing during "Copy of A" was bad.

Did you see that fat old piece of shit trying to crowd surf? This dipshit is maybe? someone's dad and he woke up with the intent of being an asshole to people at a show today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque... View Post

thats just my rant.

I just read this while drinking my coffee and I want to thank you for making me laugh first thing in the morning. I thoroughly enjoyed your rant and your genuine disdain for the annoying moshers. I almost spit out my coffee when I read "biggest loser fat". LOL

As I was reading, I realized that I probably look like a "dude bro" - which also made me laugh. I also enjoy moshing at times - but when it's appropriate. However, I can't stand the people you described who show no respect to others and slam into everyone even during songs that don't inspire moshing. Despite my possible "dude bro" appearance, I'm usually the guy defending others and protecting people in an area from the idiots.

That group of songs from Broken you guys got to hear on night 2 is awesome! Glad they played Wish on 10/16 but I would've loved to have heard "Gave Up, Last, and Happiness In Slavery".

BTW that gigantic security dude managed to get his enormous head into almost every on of my pics!

Despite the BS, I did have a great time at the show and I'm still on a bit of a high from it. Have a good one!