Thread: Random Celebrity Headlines

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    Ok, first of all, it's Caitlyn Jenner and she. Secondly, do you also get pissed off at the label "straight" for heterosexuals?
    No, it's Bruce. He/she will always be Bruce and we all know he changed his sex to avoid some manslaughter charge.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    No, it's Bruce. He/she will always be Bruce and we all know he changed his sex to avoid some manslaughter charge.

I’m at the gym right now so I don’t have the time to go off on how much of a fucking idiot you’re being right now. Do us both a favor and delete that dumbass bullshit before I get home and have the time to properly tear you several new ones.

oh, and suck my entire cock.
    Last edited by sick among the pure; 07-09-2018 at 05:39 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    No, it's Caitlyn, and while I think she's generally short-sighted and kinda dumb, I still respect her name and her gender. It's common courtesy. Find some.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Ok, so you want to send me a PM about how I'm talking about things I don't know about, but you think I'll just let this shit slide? Ok then kiddo, let's play that game.
    Tell me about how transitioning somehow negates a murder charge. Tell me all about how going through the years of paperwork beyond the medical things, tell me how in all that paperwork somehow makes it so you can get away with murder. Or fraud. Or any criminal act. You know we have to have our entire past combed through before the government will even look at our case? You know if we even have anything on the books, that makes it 100x harder to move forward because they're paranoid as fuck about the idea that we may be doing this to deceive anyone (I was warned that by simply HAVING loans would make my name change take longer and I would have to fight harder because "maybe you're doing this to circumvent your loan"). Do you actually know a single god damn thing about what trans people go through in order to transition, let alone the reasons why? You want to talk about speaking "about things you don't fucking know"? Because that's literally what you've been doing in here. And we ALL called you out on your bullshit. And now you're pissed. Maybe take the opportunity to learn from it instead of lashing out like a little kid.

No matter how much you wine and cry and throw a tantrum, Caitlyn is Caitlyn. She is not Bruce. She is not "he". She is she. Nothing you can say will change that truth.
    I don't like her. Honestly, I fucking hate her. But she is who she is.

You don't know why she transitioned, and your attitude here has proven you probably don't know why ANY of us do. I know nothing I say will actually get through to you, and at the end of the day, I'm really just doing this so everyone else can see how completely pathetic your tantrum here was.
    Trans people are real, their identity is valid, their experience is one you don't want to understand and I am ok with that. If someone wants to understand, if they want to communicate, if they want to learn, ask anyone: I am more than happy to talk and educate and help. But when you go around pulling this shit I will hold nothing back and roast your ass because I have had to protect my brothers and sisters in the streets, so I sure as hell will stand up for them online. Even if I hate the person, you will not try that bullshit transphobic talk about her in here and not get called the fuck out.
    Last edited by sick among the pure; 07-09-2018 at 11:48 PM.