Thread: How Long (New Song and Video)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustDave View Post
    Please try and do at least a minimum amount of research.

You saw this and didn't click the link?
    I assumed it was an april's fools joke just because of the date as I said, so I didn't bother clicking.

I was just asking about the legitimacy of Trent's quote talking about Billy Corgan, which I guess that was just made up by the guy who wrote the article, but maybe Trent actually said that, I doubt it, but I just wasn't sure. XD

Afaik, Billy has usually praised Trent, while Trent has never been very kind when talking about Billy, although The Smashing Pumpkins had a song in Lost Highway's soundtrack and a version of A Warm Place was almost used in Stigmata's soundtrack, so I just don't know if they have ever been (kind of) friends or what has actually happened betwwen them, I just know that Billy was a friend of Manson and almost replaced Trent as the band's producer for Mechanical Animals (I don't mean that Trent was going to produce said album, I meant that Trent produced ACSS and Manson didn't want him to produce the next one and wanted Bowie or Corgan instead), so I'm not sure about what kind of relationship they have had along the years, I only know that Manson said that Trent was jealous of Cobain's and Corgan's success in the early 90s or that Trent said that he didn't like The Smashing Pumpkins reunion when they played in a festival around 2007/08, but I wasn't sure about if he actually said those quoted words from the article about their fake band, although I guess that the quote was fake too, but since Trent seems to have reconciled with a lot of people after getting sober (eg: I have recently read that he was in good terms with Vrenna again), maybe he actually said that he liked Corgan now, I just don't know.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CANTCOMPLAIN View Post
    Afaik, Billy has usually praised Trent, while Trent has never been very kind when talking about Billy, although The Smashing Pumpkins had a song in Lost Highway's soundtrack and a version of A Warm Place was almost used in Stigmata's soundtrack, so I just don't know if they have ever been (kind of) friends or what has actually happened betwwen them, I just know that Billy was a friend of Manson and almost replaced Trent as the band's producer for Mechanical Animals (I don't mean that Trent was going to produce said album, I meant that Trent produced ACSS and Manson didn't want him to produce the next one and wanted Bowie or Corgan instead), so I'm not sure about what kind of relationship they have had along the years, I only know that Manson said that Trent was jealous of Cobain's and Corgan's success in the early 90s or that Trent said that he didn't like The Smashing Pumpkins reunion when they played in a festival around 2007/08, but I wasn't sure about if he actually said those quoted words from the article about their fake band, although I guess that the quote was fake too, but since Trent seems to have reconciled with a lot of people after getting sober (eg: I have recently read that he was in good terms with Vrenna again), maybe he actually said that he liked Corgan now, I just don't know.
    please tell me you're trolling...that was ONE SENTENCE.