lol no, it’s not a dumb argument. It’s the goddamn truth. I would love for anyone here who routinely slams the guy to show me their platinum albums, their tour itineraries of their travels around the globe, and the big pile of cash that’s higher than the one Manson sits on. That dude, regardless of how big of an asshole he may be, has done all of that and more while you and others just sit here and complain about how it’s not “your thing” and what a mess he is. Do you think Manson gives a fuck? lol no, I assure you, he doesn’t. Probably because he knows everyone talking shit will be streaming his “new masterpiece” the day it comes out, instead of creating one of their own that betters it. Because they probably can’t..

You can whitewash it and justify it however you want, but until you can do it better or walk a mile in his shoes, you’re just some rando bitching on the internet about things he does that you haven’t. All that does is makes you sound bitter and jealous and upset that he’s probably living the life that you would like to, but don’t. It’s one thing to say “I listened to his album/music/concert and it wasn’t my thing”, but when it becomes a routine occurrence, don’t be surprised when others start asking to see what makes you so qualified to speak out on the matter.

Because that’s when you start to look petulant and ignorant..