Thread: Random NIN Thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Someone posted this on the NIN subreddit. I thought it was pretty interesting to see how similar yet different they are. He's even holding the mic exactly the same in both pics.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post

Someone posted this on the NIN subreddit. I thought it was pretty interesting to see how similar yet different they are. He's even holding the mic exactly the same in both pics.
    God damn it, I did the facepalm thing. I knew it was going to happen today. Sorry about that.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post

Obvious musical reasons aside, this is pretty much why Trent is sitting fairly comfortably at the top of my list of artists to look up to. To see someone go from being so completely drugged out of their mind that they couldn't sing their own words to...well...this? An Oscar/Grammy winning composer who's pushing 50, in (it appears) amazing physical shape, and still going strong with a career that's spanned over two decades? Damn, that's inspiring (and why there's a lot of NIN on my running/gym playlists).