Thread: Vinyl Rerelease 2019 (With Teeth)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Yeah, we kind of didn’t question that when that happened, did we? Just linked it to the anti-Bush comments probably.
    Also keep in mind, the war-themed posters were by The Designers Republic, the previous lithos were Rob's designs.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    Also keep in mind, the war-themed posters were by The Designers Republic, the previous lithos were Rob's designs.
    Huh! I hadn't realized that they did those! I had assumed (like many people probably did) that they were designed by Rob, too. Did they do anything else aside from those posters and the Sin single artwork?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Huh! I hadn't realized that they did those! I had assumed (like many people probably did) that they were designed by Rob, too. Did they do anything else aside from those posters and the Sin single artwork?
    Didn’t Marilyn Manson hire them to rip off the Sin single for his logo? /sarcasm

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    It probably goes without saying, but the merch from the same era as the posters were also TDR.