Thread: Worlds of DC Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So, how many mor "women good, men bad" movies must flop until these Hollywood execs realize this is not what the audience (including women with a brain) want?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthier View Post
    So, how many mor "women good, men bad" movies must flop until these Hollywood execs realize this is not what the audience (including women with a brain) want?
    Did you see this, or are you just making assumptions?

Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    And I didn't like the casting for Rene Montoya. For some weird reason I would have loved to see Sofia Vegara in it.

I buy Rosie far more than Sofia in that role. Sofia hasn't proven to me that she can portray a character like Renee.
    Last edited by wight rabbit; 02-13-2020 at 06:21 PM.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    So, having slept over this for a few days I have to say that I really would like to see it again. Has to be a cheaper screening though but I think I'll do it later this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggermine View Post
    Did you see this, or are you just making assumptions?

I buy Rosie far more than Sofia in that role. Sofia hasn't proven to me that she can portray a character like Renee.
    You are actually right. Just looked the character up and she's indeed not too far away from the comics. I was only thinking about the BTAS portrayal of Montoya and always have Sofia in mind. But she's a terrible actress, I know...