Thread: Harvey Weinstein

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    Here's another quote from you:

[/I][/COLOR]

Maybe you get it now???? Or are you still burying your head in the sand here?

Maybe you should re-read what you wrote up there, where you quite literally and specifically BLAMED THE VICTIM.

You can't just call something by a different name and expect it to no longer be awful. You're saying ignorant things. You need to stop saying ignorant things.
    I didn't blame the victim. That's what you want to understand because you have your mind set on something. I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise. What a complete stranger thinks of me is not the kind of thing that worries me or keeps me up at night.

You just happen to have a horrible reading comprehension. It's not my responsibility to send you back to 4th grade.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    I didn't blame the victim. That's what you want to understand because you have your mind set on something. I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise. What a complete stranger thinks of me is not the kind of thing that worries me or keeps me up at night.

You just happen to have a horrible reading comprehension. It's not my responsibility to send you back to 4th grade.
    You're an idiot.

Also, I didn't call you an idiot.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    You're an idiot.

Also, I didn't call you an idiot.
    Can we ban him for being an idiot? I've already blocked him.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post

God this is a train wreck... just take a step back and actually consider what's being said to you.