Page 173 of 195 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,190 of 5846

Thread: Vinyl Collectors Unite!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Beach View Post
    Got some sleeves in, just waiting for my mofi inners. Do they even make sleeves that would fit Year Zeros jacket. I forgot the jacket was wider than usual. Had to put two on it lol.
    They make double size ones that usually work with bigger jackets. I think I have the fragile and deviations in them.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    yeah my copy of Neil Young - Decade is in a large sleeve.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    RSD '21 list is out.

Aside from a couple releases, this is yet another largely underwhelming for me. I guess it'll be nice to have DEEP on vinyl, but god am I really willing to spend most likely $40+ on that lame ass soundtrack for one song, but you know, THE HOBBY.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Yeah, I was pretty underwhelmed by the list as well. Not much of interest for me aside from the soundtracks: Eternal Sunshine, Life Aquatic, and Tomb Raider (with the same conflicts as you). I guess the Deftones remix pic disc would be cool too. But yes, another underwhelming list for my taste. I'm honestly shocked to not see a single Bowie release on there. Is this one of the first to not include a release from him?

Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    RSD '21 list is out.

Aside from a couple releases, this is yet another largely underwhelming for me. I guess it'll be nice to have DEEP on vinyl, but god am I really willing to spend most likely $40+ on that lame ass soundtrack for one song, but you know, THE HOBBY.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Gonna be a pretty expensive one for me:

Elton
    Beasties
    Grateful Dead
    Tears For Fears
    JGB

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Went into the list expecting to be grossly underwhelmed, but seeing Meteora, The Harvest Wombs, and As the Palaces Burn has me ready to spend some dollars.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    St. Vincent's cover of Piggy is also being released on a 7" for RSD. That's about the only thing I think I'd want.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Super stoked about the Life Aquatic soundtrack finally on wax!
    Wouldn’t mind picking up the Beastie Boys, Prince, St Vincent & Lara Croft soundtrack as well.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Maybe that Sly & Robbie vs. Roots Radics... or T.A.T.U. (I literally re-ripped the CD a week or so ago) and the Willie Nelson looks solid. Maybe Link Wray.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Interesting releases from both Bjork and Matt Bellamy. Bush sea of memories reissue with a Renholder mix.. is that new?

Also nice to see 30th anniversary of Pearl Jam Alive single with I've Got a Feeling as a bonus. I know they've done that live in the past but I didn't know a studio version existed.

That Tomb Raider is not gonna be fun to try to grab... Not even 2000 copies for US.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Mogwai is releasing the ZeroZeroZero soundtrack on white vinyl.. RSD UK only

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Hey fellow vinyl enthusiasts, I'd love to discuss: pic discs. Does anybody truly like them? If so, why? What do you do with them? Some people say for the art, and that's great, but can you please share cool display ideas for these? I just want to understand the appeal of these things beyond the novelty of it, because (most) people who truly care about sound quality seem to always be disheartened when learning that something rare will be released on pic disc only.

Example: OH! A Cure repress of Bloodflowers! .... on pic disc.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

This might get lost in the RSD hubbub, but this just came in the mail today. This is one of my most holiest of grails and don't dare ask what I spent on it lmfao

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post

This might get lost in the RSD hubbub, but this just came in the mail today. This is one of my most holiest of grails and don't dare ask what I spent on it lmfao
    i've been keeping my fingers crossed that they were going to do it as part of the reissues campagin but it doesn't seem like it, which fucking SUCKS because it's my fav tori album (besides the live half of "to venus and back", which i just re-listened to and i would KILL for on vinyl). i will NOT ask how much you spent but i am curious haha

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i've been keeping my fingers crossed that they were going to do it as part of the reissues campagin but it doesn't seem like it, which fucking SUCKS because it's my fav tori album (besides the live half of "to venus and back", which i just re-listened to and i would KILL for on vinyl). i will NOT ask how much you spent but i am curious haha
    It's the most I've ever spent on a record, but it's NOT what it's going for on discogs right now lol. More like half. Still a lot. Took a gamble on a nondescript "used" copy and it's in great condition and giving out a test run right now and I'm getting ALL the feels. The masters are lost so there will never be a deluxe edition, sadly.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Interesting releases from both Bjork and Matt Bellamy. Bush sea of memories reissue with a Renholder mix.. is that new?

Also nice to see 30th anniversary of Pearl Jam Alive single with I've Got a Feeling as a bonus. I know they've done that live in the past but I didn't know a studio version existed.

That Tomb Raider is not gonna be fun to try to grab... Not even 2000 copies for US.
    The Japanese version of the CD had the studio version.
    No. Title Music Length
    12. "I've Got a Feeling" Lennon–McCartney 3:42
    13. "Master/Slave" Ament 3:48
    I was very excited when I found that in the import store way back when.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Hey fellow vinyl enthusiasts, I'd love to discuss: pic discs. Does anybody truly like them?
    I'm sure there are some but I'm not one of them. I will pick up picture discs if another version doesn't exist though... it's not a clean sound (what I hear is a needle going through paper as a sort of a white hiss sound) but it does the job. I just keep watching out for a nice black platter 180g release... (O Brother, Where Art Thou is like that, I have the picture release, I just need to pick up the black on... and then I'll probably let go of the picture disc, since for that one, I'd rather just have a nice clean sound... but for my "The Eyes Of Stanley Pain" by Download, I'd keep the picture discs... they are amazing looking).

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

it has a goat and a UFO... like I was going to pass that up.

System Shapeshift by Legowelt (Bleep has the green one)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I bloody love Legowelt,

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    I bloody love Legowelt,
    This is honestly the first music I've heard by him... I've seen the name for 25years but I never dipped in until now. I am happy I did.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Picked up a used copy of Huey Lewis and the News' "Sports" yesterday and it's open but still in the original shrink. Thing is almost as old as I am and in better condition.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Just added this from VMP!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Just added this from VMP!
    I found an original pressing locally and quite like the way it sounds. XL put some effort into these... the same kind of effort should have been put into the Adele releases (they are much quieter pressings).

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    The M.I.A. album probably is where TR noticed Switch and reached out to him for YZR.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

*insert snarky 4:3 / b&w joke here*

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    Picked up a used copy of Huey Lewis and the News' "Sports" yesterday and it's open but still in the original shrink. Thing is almost as old as I am and in better condition.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Got this today good stuff, cool packaging. I guess technically a NIN spotting as well.

A post shared by on

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    sarah has been alternating weeks at home and at her parents' and when i have the apartment to myself, i've been playing records all night. it's been amazing. i haven't been watching tv, i haven't been aimlessly browsing the internet. just lighting some candles and listening to records. i love it. i've missed it.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

This honestly sounds great.