Page 48 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 2927

Thread: The Fucking Thread

Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    I would love to get laser hair removal for below the belt. I love the way it looks and feels shaven, but i HATE it when it starts to grow back in...you all know what i mean...that uncomfortable feeling somewhere between pain and itch.
    @Sarah K , we are going to do more sex. We're going to fuck on the front porch, and in the refrigerator.

A huge part of the reason we are getting married is that we are into the terrible twos, and instead of fighting all the time, we are experiencing a veritable renaissance of love, affection, sex and adoration. If and when our sex life declines, it will be due to depression or old age, NOT marriage.

I LOVE her body...she has my favorite breasts i've ever seen. And she loves to jerk me off into them. I love her sweet little pussy and have no problem eating it for hours on end. I love her face...i love the way her breath smells, and she loves mine.
    Our collective sex drive has ebbed and flowed, but for the time being, we are on fire.
    And we aren't having some big ass wedding that creates crazy new expectations.
    We just want to make what we are already doing official...we don't just live together...we are together 24/7...we live off of family estate money for the time being. We want to give each other vows, and we are christians, so it is important to us to do it before God. I think we are going to just have our minister go over the biblical implications of the thing with us, and then marry us. I think you have to have a witness, so we will bring one friend i guess.
    The book of Acts says that once you are married, you should NEVER deny your partner. God wants you to fuck on the regular, and we are going to be good little disciples of christ and please Him.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I mean, I hope that you're right. And fucking lol @ "doing" sex. Haha.

That's a uhhh... very unique interpretation of the bible. But I guess the beauty of the bible is that you can basically twist it to say whatever the fuck you want it to mean.

Hopefully this isn't the same chick that you were domestic violencing with?

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Yeah, I was going to ask about that, hoping that issue has found some kind of resolution.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    @playwithfire - her post on Facebook brought me to this thread and holy shit did things get weirder....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I would love to get laser hair removal for below the belt. I love the way it looks and feels shaven, but i HATE it when it starts to grow back in...you all know what i mean...that uncomfortable feeling somewhere between pain and itch.
    @Sarah K , we are going to do more sex. We're going to fuck on the front porch, and in the refrigerator.

A huge part of the reason we are getting married is that we are into the terrible twos, and instead of fighting all the time, we are experiencing a veritable renaissance of love, affection, sex and adoration. If and when our sex life declines, it will be due to depression or old age, NOT marriage.

I LOVE her body...she has my favorite breasts i've ever seen. And she loves to jerk me off into them. I love her sweet little pussy and have no problem eating it for hours on end. I love her face...i love the way her breath smells, and she loves mine.
    Our collective sex drive has ebbed and flowed, but for the time being, we are on fire.
    We just want to make what we are already doing official...we don't just live together...we are together 24/7...we live off of family estate money for the time being. We want to give each other vows, and we are christians, so it is important to us to do it before God. I think we are going to just have our minister go over the biblical implications of the thing with us, and then marry us. I think you have to have a witness, so we will bring one friend i guess.
    The book of Acts says that once you are married, you should NEVER deny your partner. God wants you to fuck on the regular, and we are going to be good little disciples of christ and please
    A veritable renaissance of bullshit.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    @elevenism - you creep me the fuck out and that's not an easy thing to do. Congrats....

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    This thread is my favorite thing on the Internet.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

The book of Acts says that once you are married, you should NEVER deny your partner. God wants you to fuck on the regular, and we are going to be good little disciples of christ and please Him.
    Please know that this reply is not meant to be judgmental. And I know I don't know you, and have no business giving you advice. But I would actually feel bad if I didn't say all this:

I know you mentioned that after getting out of jail, your drug tolerance was extremely low. Have you been dabbling in quite a bit of recreational drugs (or prescribed drugs used recreationally) in the past days? Because, in all honesty, this post strikes me as aggrandizing, impulsive and manic. My first thought is that something you've been taking has spun you into a mental place that you're just not aware of yet.

I'm worried about you in general, but also worried about you making one of the most important decisions of your life (marriage, especially to someone you've had such a tumultuous relationship with) in such a state. Please take care of yourself. ::hug::

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Laser hair removal below the belt? Sorry. No lasers down there for me. Not happening.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by notorioustimp View Post
    @playwithfire - her post on facebook brought me to this thread and holy shit did things get weirder....
    THANKS FOR CALLING ME OUT BRO

caps

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    THANKS FOR CALLING ME OUT BRO

caps
    *high five* haha....

(Sorry)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Doggy style doesn't get old.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    I occasionally shave my whole setup, balls and all.
    It makes everything look sexier to me, and my girl likes it a lot.

On that note, either on friday or next week, she won't just be my girl...
    We are getting married!!!!!
    I am so happy!
    I hope you shave for the occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by aggroculture View Post
    I trim down there: shaving is a pain: the stubble'n'spots result=ugh.
    Try tweezing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Girl, just get waxed, then!
    I want to so bad but I don't want to go to the nail salon and tell the guy to give me the stripper special. He will just take a look at my chubby ass and laugh. I've asked my best friend to do it and she said she wouldn't because she thinks she wouldn't do a good job at it yet she has done it to herself before. I won't do it to myself

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Give it a try. I'm like twice as big as you, and I've been waxed. I view it as going to a Dr or something. It is their job. They aren't there to judge, they are there to do a job.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    Try tweezing.
    You mean pulling hairs out one by one? Haha, no thanks.
    I'll just trim. I don't actually like the bald sensation much.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Yes. It takes me about a few sessions sitting on the toilet. Total time about a couple of hours max. Pain is beauty, I guess.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Yeah. That basically sounds like the worst torture ever!

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Imagine (speaking to dudes) if you looked down and suddenly hair started growing out of your pee hole. More and more until you were just peeing hair.

Imagine it.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Is that possible?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    Is that possible?
    Imagine it!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Imagine (speaking to dudes) if you looked down and suddenly hair started growing out of your pee hole. More and more until you were just peeing hair.

Imagine it.
    that sounds extremely painful and unpleasant.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    That sounds extremely gross and unhygienic. Imagine the stench. Sorry fellas.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Saw my girl today, played pool at a bar and I lost best 2 out of 3. Wagering happened, so tomorrow I have to provide her with a back rub with "happy ending", and then on June 14th when we go to Sin City Fetish Night, I have to go in full drag. I don't mind the way she wagers. We also tried to find a quiet washroom to bang in but couldn't. Sadface.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    that sounds extremely painful and unpleasant.
    Indeed. I don't know why that image came into my mind.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    Saw my girl today, played pool at a bar and I lost best 2 out of 3. Wagering happened, so tomorrow I have to provide her with a back rub with "happy ending", and then on June 14th when we go to Sin City Fetish Night, I have to go in full drag. I don't mind the way she wagers. We also tried to find a quiet washroom to bang in but couldn't. Sadface.
    i am so excited to see pictures of you in full drag (you better post some pictures).

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Totally will!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I went to the bathroom and came back to find her watching dominatrix videos on my computer. I gulped so hard.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    That's how it starts.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    She cancelled on me for tonight. Tomorrow, after I get of work. Hhnnnnnnnngh, I can't crank one out, I'm under orders to save it for her!! D:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I haven't had sex in 6 months, since I,ve been out of a stable relationship that lasted close to 6 years. I'm kinda going crazy right now.