Page 12 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fucking Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Hey, do you like web comics and sex toys? Well, I have a site for you: http://www.ohjoysextoy.com

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orestes View Post
    Hey, do you like web comics and sex toys? Well, I have a site for you: http://www.ohjoysextoy.com
    I chuckled at the "Sqweel" because the first thing it reminded me of was this DVD cleaning device!

^^ A decidedly UN-sexy machine...

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orestes View Post
    And given Good Vibrations' seal of approval, no less!
    Last edited by Baphomette; 06-26-2013 at 09:47 PM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Hey, do you love webcomics, the DnD sort of fantasy, and sex? Well I have a website for you. http://www.oglaf.com

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I feel sad for the Snow Queen

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

The Fucking Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    So I've been having a lot of sex lately

but is it wrong that for the past six or seven years, I've had better orgasms when I get myself off than from any partner I've had in that period of time?
    Nothing wrong. You know you best. Now, teaching your partner how to get you close to that- that should be rewarding.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

The Fucking Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rhet View Post
    IMHO chemistry is good for a while but once the 'newness' wears off its good to ask for what you want, try new things and teach each other what you like. i don't think it means theres a flaw with the person/relationship if they don't automatically know what you like best.
    Exactly. No man or woman is exactly the same. The best part about sex is talking about it. Rather then saying I don't like this, say, I really like this. Bigger turn on, when you ask what they like.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I just bought a naughtibod (a vibe in the ohmibod line) and I'm so fucking excited. obligatory @sheepdean tag

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I'm housesitting on the 14th. This would normally be a quite boring experience, but I'm having a special visitor over...

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    I'm housesitting on the 14th. This would normally be a quite boring experience, but I'm having a special visitor over...
    Housesitting is the best. Pretty nostalgic for me because the 3 times I did housesit for someone.. something got broken every time I did. At least I had a guest to stay over 2 out of the 3

On a different topic.. I have realized that when I don't have sex for a certain period of time, I tend to get moody and a bit anxious more than normal. Does anyone else experience this? I dated only one girl that could keep up with me sexually and that was because she was a nympho which I was not expecting at all.. but what do you call a guy that has an uncontrollable desire for sex? Anyway, we had sex on an average of 6 to 8 times a day and the record was 15. Pretty much the whole 1 year and 4 month relationship was all physical so maybe this triggered something I have been looking for? I'm wondering if this urge and consecutive times of wanting to have sex is normal or a bit beyond normal.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My friends and I were discussing sex and somehow we landed on the fact that my boyfriend and I don't have penis-in-vagina sex all that often. There are a bunch of reasons for that and neither of us has a problem with it because our sex life is rad. Not rad? My friends' surprisingly heteronormative/stereotypical view that that's the only kind of "real" sex. There are so many great ways to get off, so many different ways to fuck. I was really surprised by their views.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aurelius View Post
    My friends and I were discussing sex and somehow we landed on the fact that my boyfriend and I don't have penis-in-vagina sex all that often. There are a bunch of reasons for that and neither of us has a problem with it because our sex life is rad. Not rad? My friends' surprisingly heteronormative/stereotypical view that that's the only kind of "real" sex. There are so many great ways to get off, so many different ways to fuck. I was really surprised by their views.
    my stupid stiff upper lip british friends would be squicked if talked about my sex life even if we were all trashed. i need more openminded friends to talk about all that fun stuff with but until then i'll stick to oversharing with strangers on the internet

as for PIV being the only kind of "real sex", my one friend always insists that lesbian sex isn't real either which always pisses me off.
    Last edited by rhet; 07-02-2013 at 01:39 PM.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Hey, PHM or Violator. Closest i've come to massive attack is Tricky. And i NEVER said the NIN.COM threads were good. Shit, i love ETS for what it is.

That post...mostly i was just drunk and on a lot of drugs and wanted to write something on the interwebz. And no, you aren't being a dick

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    While I think the "She Comes First" mentality is awesome and also doesn't think it literally means that she has to come first and is more about making her pleasure important...

I just want to say how I don't always want to come first and how it's great to have a partner where that's a non-issue. I've been involved with people before, where if I didn't, me getting off was suddenly a lot less awesome because they'd have mentally checked out or would basically be doing it for me, if it even still happened with them involved.

Also, to empathize with @rhet and @aurelius , p-in-v sex is not the be-all-end-all. My boyfriend and I have lots of sex that doesn't involve that and our relationship also doesn't always fit gender stereotypes. We're a guy and a girl but we're both super open minded and neither of us considers ourselves exactly straight, though I think of myself as queer and for him it's more of disliking having to be anything and not being into labels.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    I just want to say how I don't always want to come first and how it's great to have a partner where that's a non-issue. I've been involved with people before, where if I didn't, me getting off was suddenly a lot less awesome because they'd have mentally checked out or would basically be doing it for me, if it even still happened with them involved.
    It turns into a project, and nobody wants that, like going to work. "Ah shit, I gotta cut lunch short and be back at the office in time for cunnilingus."

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I literally had this one person like go start doing stuff on their computer once while I was still like... not satisfied. I was all "wut."

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    UNCOOL. Make it fun, don't make it a chore! "Well I HAVE to finish her first, then I can do me". That's a tactical error. As long as everybody's having fun, that's what matters!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Why do so many guys think the epitome of female-impressing sex is cunnilingus? 1) It's only worth it if you know what you're doing and 95% of you don't 2) not all of us are controlled by our clits. Seriously, some of the detailed descriptions I get from guys makes me want to vomit. I hate anything wet and sloppy, and that includes most kissing.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    nipples are as good as a clitoris if you know what you're doing.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

The Fucking Thread

Plus, some women don't like oral sex or have sensitive clits that make it uncomfortable.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    #firstworldproblems

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I, on the other hand, absolutely love it and can ONLY come from clitoral stimulation. We're all different. Also, I've never really had bad oral. I had a guy with a technique that was different than what worked for me at first, but once he realized what I liked it was great.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yes, I'm aware that girls can be as shit as guys.

I don't bother with them, precisely for the reason you state. I am on a lot of sex websites, and hit "delete" instead of "reply" for the reasons stated. 100% of my actual lovers are experienced; the perks of fucking 50 year olds.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    the perks of fucking 50 year olds.
    A 40yr old woman broke me in when I was 19. It was fun.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Came Back Horny.

I hate that word... but my drive is coming back, yay!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I had an uncomfortable situation happen where after I'd been biking pretty regularly for several months I start feeling a sort of pain in my clitoris area which I thought was just irritation...I decided to look down there a long time after the uncomfortable mild pain had been occurring and voila, I discovered that I have a new skin tag that grew RIGHT NEXT TO MY CLITORIS. It seriously looks like I have two of them. Now several months later with my boyfriend I'm discovering that I don't simply get off from clitoral stimulation as easily as I did before and I think part of the blame has to be on the stupid skin tag which can get too sensitive to the touch, especially if it's a rubbing touch. It doesn't bother me way to much because I can get off with penetration except that doesn't always happen...so yeah, I'm just kind of sad that I don't have an "easy button" anymore.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Can you get it removed, is it temporary, is it too close to vital areas?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    Can you get it removed, is it temporary, is it too close to vital areas?
    A skin tag once it's there, it's there like any other skin growth, so yeah it's not temporary. I have thought about removing it but it literally right next to my clit so it makes me nervous. I may ask my doctor next time I go about their opinion.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    I had a skin tag on the shaft of my dick for a few months. It was embarrassing, and occasionally uncomfortable during masturbation, but ultimately harmless and eventually it just rubbed away with time. They aren't necessarily there for good, and medical removal is a pretty quick outpatient-type procedure. ALSO: yesterday I got rug burns on both knees from a floor quickie.
    Last edited by botley; 07-20-2013 at 04:08 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    So, question for the straight men in here. Having received blowjobs, do you know what you would do with your mouth if you had to perform one? The fact that you're not into penises aside.

I ask because a heteroflexible friend (straight in practice, but flirting with the idea of being with guys), was asked to simulate fellatio on a finger, and he basically just held the finger in his mouth for a bit. And I thought that surely any man who had received a blowjob would know there is generally a bit of sucking, some tongue movement etc. But perhaps I'm wrong?