Page 145 of 216 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,350 of 6456

Thread: Random NIN Questions

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    They're legit, yeah. A rip of the promo appeared on the interblag years ago. I think it's a good example of well-chosen edits, but I guess if you like those remixes, maybe you'd like to hear the slightly altered versions.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyract View Post
    Do I really have to be the first fan to start bitching that we've never seen 4 seconds of silence 04 live?

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Do I really have to be the first fan to start bitching that we've never seen 4 seconds of silence 04 live?
    lollercopter

I wonder how often Trent looks at some of these conversations we have on here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello,
    would someone help me getting the 2 secret tracks of Ghosts? ))) Plz....

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anouk View Post
    Hello,
    would someone help me getting the 2 secret tracks of Ghosts? ))) Plz....
    https://archive.org/details/NineInch...Ghosts38Ghosts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    THANK YOU Poro765!!! :*)))

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MicheaelElizabeth View Post
    Does anyone still have those songs by Mark Nicholas Onofrio, the tool who sued Trent in the 90s? Someone posted them on YouTube a while ago, but they have since been taken down. I didn't get a chance to hear them.

Post about it
    https://m.reddit.com/r/Music/comments/a1zba/the_demos_that_trent_reznor_supposedly_ripped_off/
    Quote Originally Posted by _T_B_W_ View Post
    http://nindestruct.com
    Under misc. section
    I just realized I had the links for Russell Mills logos and Elephant Man swapped, sorry about that I just fixed it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by _T_B_W_ View Post
    http://nindestruct.com
    Under misc. section
    Thanks a lot.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I just discovered that clip, never seen it before. I'm totally blown away – great fucking quality, incredibly nice footage and awesome editing. I guess it's from mid-90s?

As great as it looks I somehow get the feeling that the rest of the concert is somewhere in Trent's vault and will probably never see the light of day, amirite?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
    *video*
    I just discovered that clip, never seen it before. I'm totally blown away – great fucking quality, incredibly nice footage and awesome editing. I guess it's from mid-90s?

As great as it looks I somehow get the feeling that the rest of the concert is somewhere in Trent's vault and will probably never see the light of day, amirite?
    I believe this is the pro-shot footage from Phoenix 1995, if I'm not mistaken? It looks like it was the same footage that was on that director's vimeo page.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mfte View Post
    Any one ever heard that NIN style 90s Gatorade commercial?
    anyone have a link?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Which one of you is responsible for this?

Surely someone who is this obsessed with nin comes around ets.
    I like how "Just Like You Imagined" had no caption/description. That's probably how I would "describe" the song as well lol.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post

Its from a concert he had filmed that he canned because he thought it looked like a dixie chicks concert or something. this happened and then he went on and made closure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Isn't that the same clip from Closure?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I think I asked this before but what was up with those grey outfits NIN wore in a band photo and maybe for performances at some point? Who designed the costumes? Was it during Year Zero or Slip tour? Did the outfits have a name? The resistance suit? What did it mean?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I also forgot to ask who made the grey and red-lined art for The Slip.. It's interesting how it has a distinct, flat and minimal look..

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Copy_of_an_Echo View Post
    I also forgot to ask who made the grey and red-lined art for The Slip.. It's interesting how it has a distinct, flat and minimal look..
    Rob Sheridan

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Rob Sheridan
    Oh he made that one too eh? mm. Did he do the grey outfits?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Copy_of_an_Echo View Post
    Oh he made that one too eh? mm. Did he do the grey outfits?
    No idea, I know Tamar Levine took the photo so it's possible she was involved in the costuming

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    No idea, I know Tamar Levine took the photo so it's possible she was involved in the costuming
    That's kool. I'm guessing everything behind them was all intentional as part of the scene and prop set up... Interesting to see the garbage bags on the side and such. Mysterious...

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrz View Post
    Audio snippets used for promotional purpose and broadcast on radio.
    But, as @sheepdean said, we don't have them, and they're not available, except as background tracks for HM promos.

But that's kind of a moot point anyway ; Lacking availability, knowing they're "here" is no better for us than being aware that Reznor has every instrumental version of every existing track on drive. It's pretty much as useful to us as knowing the raw files exist. Sure they are, and they could be hosted on a server orbiting Pluto for all that's worth...

Yeah I'll disagree on that, the guy's way too happy to share his work, and Hesitation Marks instrumentals are bound to surface, sooner or later.
    Honestly, as far as I'm concerned, I don't care about instrumental covers either. I'm interested in what's going on in the original track, not in whatshisname's interpretation of it...
    I know this is almost a year old but...what? I can think of two projects off-hand that will never see light of day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    anyone ordered a t-shirt from nin.com recently? what's the sizing like? tts/small/big?

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_th...ch_Nails_song)

How come SICNH, Gave Up, Mr Self Destruct, JLYI and ATLITW are "notable songs" on Wikipedia with their own pages? Why those particular ones - especially All The Love In The World?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_th...ch_Nails_song)

How come SICNH, Gave Up, Mr Self Destruct, JLYI and ATLITW are "notable songs" on Wikipedia with their own pages? Why those particular ones - especially All The Love In The World?
    People probably wanted articles for their favourite songs. Then someone had to figure out how to include non-singles into that table of NIN articles at the bottom, so "notable" was the best word they thought up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I know that The Fragile LP is rare, but how rare is it? Does anyone know how many copies were pressed? I found a copy in my local record store for $225, but not completely sure if I should bite the bullet or not.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seasonsinthesky View Post
    People probably wanted articles for their favourite songs. Then someone had to figure out how to include non-singles into that table of NIN articles at the bottom, so "notable" was the best word they thought up.
    *goes off to make a notable page about a violet fluid*

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by misternegative View Post
    I know that The Fragile LP is rare, but how rare is it? Does anyone know how many copies were pressed? I found a copy in my local record store for $225, but not completely sure if I should bite the bullet or not.
    Considering the year of release and label, probably 2500-5000 per version, so minimum 5000. Lack of repressing, cost of shipping due to weight and the fact many people won't sell their favourite album are cause for the price as much as original pressing quantity.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Since basically every live performance of The Great Destroyer is different (the breakdown), I was wondering if anyone had a specific favorite performance of it. I love that song, and even more so live, but since I only got to see it twice (ironically my last two shows, Tension 2014) I mostly live vicariously through recordings of shows I didn't go to.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    When did Trent begin introducing his band during shows? I haven't noticed it on pre-2007 recordings. Has he commented on that?

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    When did Trent begin introducing his band during shows?
    when your mom told him to.

I'm an idiot.