Thread: Random NIN Questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reason Being View Post
    I absolutely love the Porter Ricks remix, one of my favorite Fragile-era remixes for sure.

edit: ahh facepalming awesome music, gotta love ets
    you're literally the only person in the last 8 years on ETS i've seen post that they enjoy it. one person in 8 years of mostly daily visiting this NIN forum. i do actually respect your opinion, it just makes me facepalm

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    ^ The way I see it, 7 albums & 1 EP / 3 remix albums & 1 remix EP.

Quote Originally Posted by seasonsinthesky View Post
    you're literally the only person in the last 8 years on ETS i've seen post that they enjoy it. one person in 8 years of mostly daily visiting this NIN forum. i do actually respect your opinion, it just makes me facepalm
    haha, no worries, see its weird for me as i've never seen anyone talk about it on here, and just going by the comments on the youtube video for it I always just figured it was liked by most, nothing but love on there! Then again, I can dig the Me, I'm Not remix too..
    Last edited by The Reason Being; 04-30-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seasonsinthesky View Post
    You can make it two. I loved the remix. (And yeah, I know this is a reply to a mega old post - but what the hell).