Thread: Live: 2022 (multicam edit)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Live: 2022 (multicam edit)

As soon as good audio recordings from last year's tour appeared on the archive I decided to make a new multicam edit. To differentiate it from the previous one from the Cold and Black and Infinite tour, I decided to do this one in color and construct a setlist that barely repeated songs from the previous video despite the fact that no new material had been released since then. Hope you like it! (let's see if this one also gets Trent's attention)

Home
    The Beginning of the End
    Wish
    Last
    Letting You
    The Lovers
    Copy of A
    Even Deeper
    Survivalism
    Sanctified
    Heresy
    The Becoming
    Every Day Is Exactly the Same
    The Big Come Down
    Burn
    The Line Begins to Blur
    Suck
    I’m Afraid of Americans
    Gave Up
    The Hand that Feeds
    Head Like a Hole
    Hurt

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ooh I'm gonna have to watch this later.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Wow a multicam edit is always a treat but the fact this seems almost entirely pulled from audio/video of those two amazing shows at the Met in Philly makes it even better for me. Thank you so much!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon Blackfire View Post
    Wow a multicam edit is always a treat but the fact this seems almost entirely pulled from audio/video of those two amazing shows at the Met in Philly makes it even better for me. Thank you so much!
    Thank you for watching it. The audio is a mix of performances from both nights in Philly and the video is mostly the same with some additional footage from other shows to add more camera angles in some specific moments.