Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live 2022 SPOILERS

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LenaMHJBKZ2 View Post
    I was just about to say this! This crap is ridiculous. Then their disclaimer, “Ticket prices may increase due to demand.” I want to throat punch Ticketmaster execs.
    Ticketmaster is paid to be the bad guy in these situations so the artists can save face. That extra money still goes to the artists performing.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by klyrish View Post
    Are we able to access this?

AEG/Radio/Venue Presale

Offer Begins: Thu, Feb 10, 2022 - 10:00AM MST / Offer Ends: Thu, Feb 10, 2022 - 10:00PM MST

If so, where might one acquire this code?
    AEG mailing list, red rocks mailing list and the local denver rock station mailing list or soecial media. pretty much you should be on every email list when it comes to music venues and promoters to get all the passwords.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is a total cluster only gave me options for Platinum seat and no artist presale. I hate this so much.

Update: We’ll, that was fun. Got my tickets with the code, finally. I’ll see those who are attending the Vegas show.
    Last edited by LenaMHJBKZ2; 02-08-2022 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Add info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The fuck are these ridiculous Vegas prices

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Got myself and a TBD plus one for Troutdale while in the waiting room for Bend. Bend seemed a little more interesting since I've never been that far into OR, but it's a much further drive from Seattle and Troutdale was easier to secure.

Has anyone been to this Edgefield venue? It looks pretty neat from the pictures, but then again the PNW is a pretty awesome place to put an amphitheater in general.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    It looked real bleak for Vegas but I kept refreshing and got one!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Ticketmaster is paid to be the bad guy in these situations so the artists can save face. That extra money still goes to the artists performing.
    Not when the artist has fought with the bad people in the past to get tickets into fans hands and now has essentially given up. Trent had all the power to not have platinum tickets even be a thing, but he chose not to do that. there is no way he doesnt know how that works either.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Not when the artist has fought with the bad people in the past to get tickets into fans hands and now has essentially given up. Trent had all the power to not have platinum tickets even be a thing, but he chose not to do that. there is no way he doesnt know how that works either.
    That's what i'm saying, ticketmasters entire business model at this point seems to be the hired bad guy puppet that does what each individual artist requests in terms of pricing and a lot of ticketing policies so that artist can say "sorry guys, you know...ticketmaster and everything am i right? -shrug emoji-"

$100 says in a few days there's gonna be some sort of "something's gonna get broken" tweet sympathizing with the ticket buyers (while the shows are already sold out) and the next tour will go the exact same way. Wash, rinse repeat.
    Last edited by tony.parente; 02-08-2022 at 12:27 PM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Got tickets for Bend and Troutdale! I was SO tempted to do Red Rocks, but I have two very close friends in Portland, so that's going to be a cheaper trip for me. They'd better not cancel these all over again. The Cleveland shows being cancelled (I had floor tickets for both shows) and them pulling out of Riot Fest (which I still attended) broke my damn heart. Super excited to finally see my favorite band again!!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    How the fuck are tickets for Vegas somehow cheaper on stubhub?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    AEG mailing list, red rocks mailing list and the local denver rock station mailing list or soecial media. pretty much you should be on every email list when it comes to music venues and promoters to get all the passwords.
    Anyone have helpful links to get on said mailing lists? I literally can't find anything lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got my Troutdale tickets! Haven’t seen NIN live since 2013. C’mooooon Covid don’t fuck this up!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Anyone have helpful links to get on said mailing lists? I literally can't find anything lol
    Red Rocks literally has it on their front page.

https://www.redrocksonline.com/signup/

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    It seems TM paused the Vegas presale & just reactivated it. Snagged a Pit ticket for $269. Not sure if that's the normal or Official Platinum price.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I’m in shock, got in Berkeley like a breeze 5mn ago

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Went back in, snagged two seats for a reasonable price. Hell yes. Those initial prices gave me cold feet and I almost gave up and ran to stubhub out of spite.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Red Rocks literally has it on their front page.

https://www.redrocksonline.com/signup/
    I literally didn’t see it.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Thanks. Just signed up for RR. Hopefully it's not too late.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by klyrish; 02-08-2022 at 02:35 PM.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I literally didn’t see it.
    Its the form on the page that Suprefan linked to, the one to join the mailing list haha
    You put your name, email and zip code in there and it should put you on the list.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    It seems TM paused the Vegas presale & just reactivated it. Snagged a Pit ticket for $269. Not sure if that's the normal or Official Platinum price.
    Face value was $199. Gotta keep the vegas tax in mind for that which is 9% on any ticket. fees were $47.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Its the form on the page that Suprefan linked to, the one to join the mailing list haha
    You put your name, email and zip code in there and it should put you on the list.
    Haha! I did it! Haha!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm still trying for Las Vegas. I don't want to do the platinum. I keep getting error messages

edit: Hooray I got something and it wasn't $1000 either

"Sec 208 Row U seats 10-11"
    Last edited by Hazard; 02-08-2022 at 01:59 PM.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Haha! I did it! Haha!
    I was getting ready to tell you to clear your cache/cookies and flush your DNS haha

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Not when the artist has fought with the bad people in the past to get tickets into fans hands and now has essentially given up.
    I mean, I certainly can't argue against that statement as-is, but it feels a bit unfair to me. Like, there's still a global pandemic which has been devastating the live music industry. Ticketmaster/Live Nation have seized on that opportunity to even further entrench their poisonous monopoly. Who even knows what kind of power even bigger names have over them anymore? Shows and even tours can get cancelled at the drop of a hat. He's another half-decade older, while raising a bunch of kids. They're probably scoring another seven David Fincher movies. It's a small handful of shows across some relatively limited markets... Sure, in the face of all that, maybe he's "given up" on fighting with Ticketmaster about this kind of thing. Maybe he did try but the TM/LN juggernaut is even less steerable than it was a decade ago.

Maybe Tony's right and TR's just smirking to himself behind the facade of TM/LN, but IMO it's more likely that it just didn't seem worth the energy in the face of, you know, *waves hands.* Sure, that equates to "giving up," but I've got a hard time blaming him for it.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Sooooooo do we start up NEW ALBUM/EP speculation at this juncture or nah?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xolotl View Post
    I mean, I certainly can't argue against that statement as-is, but it feels a bit unfair to me. Like, there's still a global pandemic which has been devastating the live music industry. Ticketmaster/Live Nation have seized on that opportunity to even further entrench their poisonous monopoly. Who even knows what kind of power even bigger names have over them anymore? Shows and even tours can get cancelled at the drop of a hat. He's another half-decade older, while raising a bunch of kids. They're probably scoring another seven David Fincher movies. It's a small handful of shows across some relatively limited markets... Sure, in the face of all that, maybe he's "given up" on fighting with Ticketmaster about this kind of thing. Maybe he did try but the TM/LN juggernaut is even less steerable than it was a decade ago.

Maybe Tony's right and TR's just smirking to himself behind the facade of TM/LN, but IMO it's more likely that it just didn't seem worth the energy in the face of, you know, *waves hands.* Sure, that equates to "giving up," but I've got a hard time blaming him for it.
    Trust me, artists have lots of power right now. Because if the big ones dont go out there and tour then LN isnt surviving like it should be. If the summer shed tours didnt happen this year it would destroy their bottom line so there has to be incentive on LN with booking acts. They totally have the right to say whats allowable and what isnt when it comes to ticket sales. I mean Trent probably couldve gone out of his way and booked some random outdoor venues if he chose to and flip off LN in the process. Theres plenty of those that are not in LN's grasp, but its a trade off with convenience for fans and such to go to places like that. I would maybe consider that after the deal he struck with them for the 2018 tour that it was the last favor he got to cash in with them and this time covid just gave him an easy out. Question now is when does Trent maybe feel like stopping with live performance. Shoot, there was a legit way Trent couldve set up a Vegas residency and played the Joint a few weekends every year and people would keep coming cause Trent likely wouldve wanted to keep things fresh and vary the setlist up every date, or use it as a way to flesh out new material.
    Last edited by suprefan; 02-08-2022 at 01:34 PM.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    fingers crossed. he told us last april or may he was working on nin. the time is now reznor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    platinum was like 10x that. I kept having to re-do the filter to hide those. Lucky getting a pit ticket! I kept trying but gave up.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Year One would be cool but also the hardest to do since he said that even continuing the trilogy was "too predictable".

Year 2195 looking back at the events following Year Zero would also be fascinating.

But I'm focusing too much on that instead of actual new music.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hell yeah! I really want new music, but I also never saw any of the last 3 EP’s material live so if new songs don’t happen before this tour I won’t be completely heartbroken. I really want to know the opening bands bands though - I’m always happy with NIN’s openers!