Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 1656

Thread: If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power - new Halsey album produced by Trent and Atticus

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Are you sure it was TR? I remember listening for it at the LA show and thinking it was just one of her musicians singing backup.

On another note, I enjoyed her show at the Hollywood Bowl, but I kind of groaned every time she went into one of her monologues. She somehow has the ability to make even the humblest statement feel a little arrogant. "You guys have no idea how much it means to me that you're here. Your love and support over the years is the reason I HAVE THE BEST FUCKING JOB IN THE WORLD." Almost everything she said had this formula of: humble thing -> humble thing -> BUT LOOK WHERE I AM NOW MOTHERFUCKER. But to be fair, watching footage of Trent in his 20s can have that same eye-rolly effect on 40 year-old me, lol.

considering the health issues theyre currently dealing with its not surprising. Might also be feeling it could be the last major tour for a while til thats sorted out. And Halsey has always been pigeonholed as the not popular/weird one in the pop sphere so just doing all this is a big middle finger to any haters pretty much.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The first batch of live paintings by Halsey during the Love and Power tour is now up for auction.
    https://www.sothebys.com/en/search?q...ey&tab=objects

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The Tradition is in the second episode of the new resident evil series

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So. Ended up with an extra of the olive green w/ tour cover. Anyone want it? Asking what i paid for it retail and shipping obvs: $25.99 + $5 (or however much normal for Media mail is these days)

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    never mind
    Last edited by DVYDRNS; 07-23-2022 at 04:43 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Someone who wants to raise some money for abortion funds. Chill.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    ...created some cover artwork for the instrumental only version of IICHLIWP. Please, enjoy and let me know if it works out for you.

Last edited by Michael_Vens; 07-31-2022 at 06:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Vens View Post
    ...created some cover artwork for the instrumental only version of IICHLIWP. Please, enjoy and let me know if it works out for you.

I’ll buy that as a piece of art tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Limited Edition Blu-Ray / CD is up for pre-order for $65 human dollars before shipping.

If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power - Collector's Edition - Album + Fil – IICHLIWP Store (loveandpower.com)

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    This album came out last summer when my gf and I were on vacation and we played it a lot while driving on vacation. We're going away this weekend and I can't wait to play it again..I think it's going to become one of our summer vacation albums

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    happy anniversary IICHLIWP. i love you and am so happy to have this record in my life. (har) best collab he’s ever done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear78 View Post
    Limited Edition Blu-Ray / CD is up for pre-order for $65 human dollars before shipping.

If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power - Collector's Edition - Album + Fil – IICHLIWP Store (loveandpower.com)
    I like the album a lot, but I don't know if I need to buy another copy of it. I wouldn't mind having a physical copy of the movie (if they included the live performance that I never caught) with it, but for $65 plus shipping?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    The packaging and booklet look great, but I'll make due with my own digital collector's edition of the IMAX film, Moment House live performance, and the album with the two bonus tracks.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Merriweather View Post
    I like the album a lot, but I don't know if I need to buy another copy of it. I wouldn't mind having a physical copy of the movie (if they included the live performance that I never caught) with it, but for $65 plus shipping?
    I feel similarly. Obviously it has the film, but what are the other contents of the blu-ray?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Anyone know if there's a full Fuji Rock rip floating around? I found a Hangout Fest show which is nice, but would like to get one from my favorite festival.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I feel similarly. Obviously it has the film, but what are the other contents of the blu-ray?
    The BD just seems to be the movie and the photobook in fancy packaging. If they had dropped this last year when the album first came out, I would have jumped on it. Now...

Some fans on the Halsey subreddit were posting that they're expecting a super deluxe version of the movie at some point, given how extensively this album has been milked with multiple versions.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Waiting for the colored Blu-Ray varients.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    Waiting for the colored Blu-Ray varients.
    Different retailers get different bonus features… but due to a manufacturing error, none of them wind up on the discs.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Merriweather View Post
    Different retailers get different bonus features… but due to a manufacturing error, none of them wind up on the discs.

Oooooooh! The misprints are worth more!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Maybe old news, but FYI to all of the surround sound folks out there. The album was released in Dolby Atmos via TIDAL. Direct link to the Atmos version: https://listen.tidal.com/album/245209166

You need a pretty particular setup and gotta jump through some hoops to play the actual spatial-surround on TIDAL (I use the TIDAL app on an Nvidia Shield passing through a receiver that supports Atmos), but at the very least it's encouraging to see these types of releases get attention. One day I hope to see The Fragile and/or TSN OST on there

Anyway, I haven't listened to the mix yet, so I can't comment on it.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Huh, the Atmos mix is finally on Apple Music as well.

I would like to hear the album in a true Atmos setup because the headphones is just a bunch of audio trickery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power - new Halsey album produced by Trent and Atticus

Could be BS, but apparently there’s another “deluxe” version releasing 8/31.

Last edited by Merriweather; 08-31-2022 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Added the disclaimer to the beginning

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Anyone know if there's a full Fuji Rock rip floating around? I found a Hangout Fest show which is nice, but would like to get one from my favorite festival.

Its a bigger shame that Reading or Leeds wasnt streamed or aired on tv.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Man how many times are they gonna milk this album in re-releases.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm assuming the demos are pre TR/AR. They only had 6 weeks to complete the album so I doubt TR made demos

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by azad_ninja View Post
    I'm assuming the demos are pre TR/AR. They only had 6 weeks to complete the album so I doubt TR made demos
    I'm going to assume they're what Halsey sent to TRAR to get them on board as they were fully formed songs if I remember

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    lilith demo is up on youtube

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    I'm going to assume they're what Halsey sent to TRAR to get them on board as they were fully formed songs if I remember
    I'd be interested to hear the pre-TR/AR stuff before they did their thing, but I will NOT be buying ANOTHER copy of this.
    Fourteen is my limit.
    ...unless this variant was...in some way...colored...?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Digging that demo. Different vibe from the Trent & Atticus version, but it works.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I see the other ones are posted too