Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56
Results 1,651 to 1,656 of 1656

Thread: If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power - new Halsey album produced by Trent and Atticus

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Not sure what's weird about it. I'll never understand why some people thought that Grohl and Navarro's parts on Not The Actual Events were from previous recordings, as if Trent couldn't just call them up and ask them to do it. It makes no sense.
    It just feels like those collaborations could have led to more. I think the Ian Astbury one is the weirdest. It’s just so short. But also, Trent’s appearance on QOTSA songs has had kind of that same feeling, so maybe it’s normal.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Where can these IICHLIWP Instrumentals be downloaded?

Is there a promo CD?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by atomobile View Post
    Again, and for the last time, the IICHLIWP Instrumentals are real. Whoever released them had access to the multitracks. These are high quality (MP3s, I believe, but still great) and are the final mix, but without Halsey's vocals added. No AI used to create these... Just the actual Multitracks with full beginings and endings to each track (not segued into each other). Enjoy!
    where can these be downloaded?

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FineFinchTails View Post
    where can these be downloaded?
    http://nindestruct.com/music/inst/Ha...HLIWP_Inst.zip

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I hold hope out for this. I don't really want new NIN (does NIN still have a voice for a 50 something year old?), but a TR/AR collaborations album would be fire.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by laz001 View Post
    does NIN still have a voice for a 50 something year old?
    I'd say yes. NIN is always a reflection of where Trent is at, and I like that NIN morphs alongside with him.