Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2021.09.21+23 CANCELLED - Cleveland, OH @ Jacobs Pavilion

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm seeing Wilco/Sleater-Kinney this Sunday and they just announced yesterday that you'll have to show proof of vaccination or negative PCR. Can't imagine this kind of thing won't be implemented by TR

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Agreed. Especially since the Cleveland show is a Live Nation venue.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Agreed. Especially since the Cleveland show is a Live Nation venue.
    What a world we live in, now praising Live Nation for something.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    It helps that this is an outdoor venue (and a smaller one, to boot). I don't care if we have to show proof of vaccination and wear a mask, I just want these shows to happen.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jshebib View Post
    Driving down from Ottawa, ONtario.
    staying at a hotel, looks ok, can either walk or bike or taxi or uber to show I think... not sure - Tru By Hilton Cleveland Midtown
    Also driving onto the LtL show after Cleveland.
    Hi. You probably don't want to walk, especially after show. This is like 5 miles from venue. Newer hotel so yeah nice. There is good food by you Gallucci across the street. It's a market but they serve excellent food at lunch 11-2:30. Check it out at TasteItaly (dot) com

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I've been vaccinated for 6 months now, I hope they announce a requirement soon. Especially considering the dirtbag white trash hillbilly tattoo festival with Slipknot in Mansfield announced they'll be requiring it, and that happens like a week before the NIN shows.

Still looking for Thursday tickets if anyone's selling... anybody... please?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Well change of plans, or at least, back to the original plans. As of right now I am going to night two.

But seriously, after this run of shows I'm probably going to be done. I want to focus on other things, like making my own music.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Well change of plans, or at least, back to the original plans. As of right now I am going to night two.

But seriously, after this run of shows I'm probably going to be done. I want to focus on other things, like making my own music.

Whatever the reason behind your initial statement about not going and retiring from taping, I'm happy to hear that you (at least for now) are planning to/able to make it to at least one of these shows. Do you plan to tape night two while you're there or just enjoy the show? Either way, thanks for your work on taping in the past! I've appreciated the fruits of your labor (as have many others, no doubt) and even if you don't tape any of these upcoming shows, it sounds like @ninlive has our backs! Thanks to you both for all you've done for the fan-base!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Finally found a ticket for a decent price for night one. Will be going straight from the show to Kentucky for Louder Than Life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ohh that gives me some hope. been checking on the venue's social media and nothing yet announced about being vaxx only in general. def not booking my flight until it looks more promising

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Live Nation will require vaccination or negative test for all attendees... Starting October 4th. So still no requirement for these shows. Ugh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calx1111 View Post
    They did, but they sold out quickly.
    I have fast-lane for both nights but upon further review, I don't think they're what we think they are:

This is access to the Fast Lane entrance located at Gate B behind the box office. The Fast Lane allows you to skip the lines and enter the Pavilion faster. This is not a concert ticket, does not admit guest into concert, and does not provide early entry or any other amenities.
    So I think it's just a different line with a cap on it so you can show up later and still get a good spot. Doesn't look like it's early entry. I can already see the shit show this is going to cause for both lines.

A similar thing happened at a Radiohead show where the fanclub line was assumed to be early entry. Turned out it wasn't and they let the non-fanclub line in first. Some people tried to push past security while we were all watching the non-fanclub line take the rail. It got ugly. Still not the worst line drama I've ever seen.
    Last edited by ghost wolves; 08-15-2021 at 07:35 PM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post

So you say.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Whatever the reason behind your initial statement about not going and retiring from taping, I'm happy to hear that you (at least for now) are planning to/able to make it to at least one of these shows. Do you plan to tape night two while you're there or just enjoy the show? Either way, thanks for your work on taping in the past! I've appreciated the fruits of your labor (as have many others, no doubt) and even if you don't tape any of these upcoming shows, it sounds like @ninlive has our backs! Thanks to you both for all you've done for the fan-base!
    Thanks man I appreciate the kind words. Our Covid policy at work keeps changing but it looks like I'll be able to go to this. And yes I do plan on taping it, I havent had a chance to use my new rig for NIN yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    So you say.
    Yeah we will see, Hellfest just seems like a good stopping point, with the Holy Trinity performing.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I’m still looking for tickets for the Thursday show. What is face value for a floor ticket? I’m trying to justify paying $400 a ticket or not. Probably going to continue to wait till they come down a bit.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotinCnStopMeNow View Post
    I’m still looking for tickets for the Thursday show. What is face value for a floor ticket? I’m trying to justify paying $400 a ticket or not. Probably going to continue to wait till they come down a bit.
    Think floor was $95 before fees. So probably something like $130?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Think floor was $95 before fees. So probably something like $130?

Yeah, sadly these shows were super affordable... until scalpers grabbed a good 90% of the tickets before they went on sale...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    If they announce vaxx requirements the resale market will adjust and tickets will be easier to come by.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gordoncole View Post
    I’m bummed beyond belief but this was 100% the right call with the way things are going at the moment. Cleveland was only like a month away, and numbers are steadily getting shittier and shittier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Cool, I’m out $150 for buying them aftermarket.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Fuck. It's bad enough the shows are cancelled. Can we at least resize the notice so it's not smacking you in the face?!

Sigh. Hopefully things will be better in 2022 and we can rock the fuck out at a residency tour.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I really wish they would have at least POSTPONED these shows. I was fucking hard to get those goddamn floor tickets. Plus, it wouldn't be so bad if I knew it was still happening eventually. Bummed beyond words.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Sad but relieved. I was already planning on canceling my plans.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    everything sucks. fuck covid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    MOTHER FUCKER! When i get tickets to NIN in Ohio, it's cursed. lol 2020, 2021...

God damn these anti-vaccine and anti-mask, uppity motherfuckers. THEY ARE RUINERS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^^^honestly, the anti mask/vax, "covid isn't that bad" people are killing people.

Quote Originally Posted by ViN View Post
    Cool, I’m out $150 for buying them aftermarket.
    I'm out $750 for night two tickets, I doubt I can get it back.

It's the right call. It's a relief because I was getting really worried, but it sucks to lose that $. Not to mention the years with no shows. I'm glad he did the responsible thing but it SUCKS.
    :,(
    Last edited by Hazard; 08-19-2021 at 01:29 PM. Reason: more stuff to add

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Please note: If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund will go to the fan who originally purchased the tickets from Ticketmaster.

son of a bitch.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Can we get a refund megathread going possibly?

I bought through StubHub and they are offering the Stubhub Fun Bucks bullshit so I am thinking to just dispute charges through my bank instead.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just checked back into the thread just to be sure that the cancellation email wasn't a hoax. This totally sucks. I literally don't have anything else to look forward to the rest of this year. I had pit tickets and everything. Well then. Let me just wipe these tears of extreme anger and disappointment and go on about my day. FUCK 2021 and FUCK COVID.