Thread: Broken Links

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    You guys give these fuckers a listen. I'M the one who told them to post here, after randomly finding them online. And, I think there was a bit of miscommunication. This dude thought I was saying to post, like, an AD type thing, here. And I had to.tell him, no, no, no: you're doing it wrong. We're cynical as FUCK, and won't respond.to ANYTHING that smacks of advertising.
    But, it IS organic, in that, I, an ets member, saw this band on Facebook, and told.them they should post something here, because I, @elevenism , thought you fuckers would like it.

So he rewrote the text. And, no, he doesn't seem to be hanging around as a member. I THINK we might have hurt his feelings by not giving him ANY feedback, positive or negative.

BUT, his band IS pretty badass, IMHO. And they're pretty much unknown.

Give it a listen.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm still floating around bud My feelings aren't hurt, this is what I'm used to! This is why we're so unknown! haha....it might be the general case where unless magazines, blogs, and an army fans aren't already screaming your name, no-one is very interested....we've never had the backing to become one of those 'must listen to' cool bands, so we're always under the radar!

Thanks for your efforts in trying to spread the word, its massively appreciated!

The full album is released now, its seriously industrial and dark in places: https://brokenlinks.bandcamp.com/album/conflict-states
    Last edited by BrokenLinks; 05-04-2021 at 04:27 AM.