Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson Sexual Abuse Allegations

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    i also don’t understand why he didn’t sue but i’m wondering if it had something do with his previous legal battles with his manager. didnt he sue malm during the nineties? watching my friends get divorce has been eye opening on the lawyer front. it’s expensive and draining.
    The Malm thing was 2004 / 2005 I believe just before With Teeth was released, I remember because I had access to Pacer the US court thing through my work and looked it up out of interest. As I recall it wasn’t even Trent who instigated it, it was Malm after he was fired and sued for unpaid owing, then Trent counter sued and the whole thing was combined into one case and it was reported like a typical artist suing manager thing

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    i also don’t understand why he didn’t sue but i’m wondering if it had something do with his previous legal battles with his manager. didnt he sue malm during the nineties? watching my friends get divorce has been eye opening on the lawyer front. it’s expensive and draining.
    The Malm stuff was 2004 to 2005 I believe. But yeah still wonder why Trent didn’t sue Manson for the stuff in that book if it offended/infuriating him so much, and it would definitely count as damaging to his image. Maybe he was advised not to...?

edit: ok just say eachpassingphases post that makes sense too
    Last edited by Disassociative; 02-06-2021 at 07:34 AM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    If some homeless guy on the street starts screeching at you, accusing of murdering his grandfather on a hot air balloon ride, you don’t respond by suing them, because wtf, DID you push that poor guy’s dad out of a hot air balloon!!!? You sure seem to protest a bit much here... like, we all thought that guy was crazy, but nowwwwww....

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Please don't throw away all your Manson stuff guys

Reduce, reuse, recycle. He's created enough pollution. CDs make good coasters, the leaflets are recyclable, and I'm sure someone will take the empty cases on a freecycle site.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The lyrics to Irresponsible Hate Anthem just got a whole lot weirder.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by diptych View Post
    The lyrics to Irresponsible Hate Anthem just got a whole lot weirder.
    tbh a lot of his lyrics got lot weirder now

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    broken needle was him literally telling us he abuses women people in his relationships

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Wasn't Twiggy fired from MM because of a rape accusation? I believe Manson's accusers, it's just sort of strange that Twiggy was kicked out of the band when he wasn't any worse than the band leader.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GulDukat View Post
    Wasn't Twiggy fired from MM because of a rape accusation? I believe Manson's accusers, it's just sort of strange that Twiggy was kicked out of the band when he wasn't any worse than the band leader.
    simple. he was trying to save face and hoping that this took the attention away from his own misdeeds. i'm sure it was an interesting conversation, filled with lots of "sorry man" and a hefty NDA.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Sorry about my dumb lawsuit question, folks. I don't know that much about legal shit.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GulDukat View Post
    Probably a management decision to save his ass since he was about to tour. Manson tweeted about this and post a print on IG adding these words "a sad day indeed" something like that.

It was Ciulla saving his ass again.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie teardrop View Post
    simple. he was trying to save face and hoping that this took the attention away from his own misdeeds. i'm sure it was an interesting conversation, filled with lots of "sorry man" and a hefty NDA.
    Exactly.

Manson probably didn't want to fire Twiggy, he's his right hand man. But he was doing that his management wanted given the news of the situation. Trying to save whatever career Manson still had left.

I know the term "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" generally is used for a child/parent relationship, but I think it's a very fitting quote for Twiggy and Manson as well.

2 peas in a pod they are.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Marilyn Manson Sexual Abuse Allegations

Holy shit, did you guys see the screenshots of Manson’s messages to that friend of Evan’s? She’s got it on her Instagram stories right now.

He’s such a bully and a loser. What an absolute piece of shit. It really sounds like he records basically everyone he comes into contact with, no matter how minor the interaction.

That. That right there is why nobody said anything about him. Nobody can ever be sure what he has a record of to blackmail them with later. I know several of the women had mentioned blackmail with him, but I thought it was limited to his partners. It’s not, he records and investigates EVERYONE he talks to so he can have shit to punish them with later if he feels like it.

Suddenly it clicked why people who worked around him or with him never said anything, and I feel bad for being so hard on them. I’ll bet they are all scared of him too.

If the cops can’t get him on the abuse charges, maybe they can nail him for blackmail or extortion. Because there is clear evidence of that in those screen shots.

He’s a fucking monster.
    Last edited by eachpassingphase; 02-06-2021 at 05:21 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eachpassingphase View Post
    Holy shit, did you guys see the screenshots of Manson’s messages to that friend of Evan’s? She’s got it on her Instagram stories right now.

He’s such a bully and a loser. What an absolute piece of shit. It really sounds like he records basically everyone he comes into contact with, no matter how minor the interaction.

That. That right there is why nobody said anything about him. Nobody can ever be sure what he has a record of to blackmail them with later. I know several of the women had mentioned blackmail with him, but I thought it was limited to his partners. It’s not, he records and investigates EVERYONE he talks to so he can have shit to punish them with later if he feels like it.

Suddenly it clicked why people who worked around him or with him never said anything, and I feel bad for being so hard on them. I’ll bet they are all scared of him too.

If the cops can’t get him on the abuse charges, maybe they can nail him for blackmail or extortion. Because there is clear evidence of that in those screen shots.

He’s a fucking monster.
    The sad thing is that people don’t go to the police with this data, probably thinking nobody would believe threats that came from a computer.

If anything like this happens to someone, here:
    Don’t put up with this. Document it. Take evidence to the police, and to every other authority and advocacy available.

Orders of protection aren’t fail safe. Many victims are killed after obtaining them. But, doing nothing doesn’t stop these monsters, either.

The only way to deal with a psycho like this is to alert the authorities.
    Last edited by allegro; 02-06-2021 at 07:55 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eachpassingphase View Post

He’s a fucking monster.
    Are you talking about Spencer Rollins? Something that got me thinking is that he played keyboards with Manson in 2013, don't know why he didn't mentioned that.

Not that I'm trying to discret him, I believe his words 100% at this point. Probably Spencer gonna tell more stuff than what he told by now.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by firewlker View Post
    Are you talking about Spencer Rollins? Something that got me thinking is that he played keyboards with Manson in 2013, don't know why he didn't mentioned that.

Not that I'm trying to discret him, I believe his words 100% at this point. Probably Spencer gonna tell more stuff than what he told by now.
    The timeline of this seems to be way before the keyboards gig?

Abusers are also manipulative con artists.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by firewlker View Post

Just checked and you are correct. He is listed on the Wikipedia article as playing keyboards that year. I’m curious to know about that timeline too, but I’m with you. Those message screenshots speak for themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    Please don't throw away all your Manson stuff guys

Reduce, reuse, recycle. He's created enough pollution. CDs make good coasters, the leaflets are recyclable, and I'm sure someone will take the empty cases on a freecycle site.
    yeah, but what if I’m fantasizing every day about smashing that stupid cover art in with a sledgehammer?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Ellie Rowsell (Wolf Alice's singer) made a tweet about what happened when she met Manson years ago at some festival both bands were playing.
    Not gonna post the link here, you can check at her account (@elliecrowsell) if you want. I'll leave a TW here for safety.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    He is such a fucking psychopath.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    The timeline of this seems to be way before the keyboards gig?

Abusers are also manipulative con artists.
    Yes! It was before. That's why I'm sure Spencer is gonna tell more specially in what made him play with Manson. 100% sure this evolves blackmail.

Edit, this description about him is on Manson Wiki:

"Spencer Rollins is a Los Angeles based musician, cinematographer and writer performed with the band to fill the position of keyboardist, vacant since the departure of keyboardist and drummer Chris Vrenna in 2010. Spencer's prior history with the band include Manson's personal assistant, a concept and film making contributer to the music video for the song Born Villain, and he has worked previously as a production assistant, videographer, independant associate producer and band tech for She Wants Revenge."
    Last edited by firewlker; 02-06-2021 at 06:24 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    People STILL coming out? Jesus, man. My guess is that there are still gonna be more over the next week or so. Fuck my life what a complete piece of human garbage.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I’ve been following ERW on IG, but I have to unfollow and forget this thread.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    About Trent Reznor, do people not realize you can be friends with someone and not know everything about them? Hell, I don't know everything about my best friend. People aren't always together.

And about Reznor reconnecting with Manson after the whole book thing, it's highly possible that Reznor forgave him because he simply missed Manson and thought he did it for shock value. Relationships can be extremely complicated and fucked up. Look at Werner Herzog's relationship with Klaus Kinski as an example.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    People STILL coming out? Jesus, man. My guess is that there are still gonna be more over the next week or so. Fuck my life what a complete piece of human garbage.
    Oh bro, I'm kind sure this whole situation of Manson will be the #metoo of music industry. Even if we had names coming out on those last years, this time will be much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Beach View Post
    About Trent Reznor, do people not realize you can be friends with someone and not know everything about them? Hell, I don't know everything about my best friend. People aren't always together.

And about Reznor reconnecting with Manson after the whole book thing, it's highly possible that Reznor forgave him because he simply missed Manson and thought he did it for shock value. Relationships can be extremely complicated and fucked up. Look at Werner Herzog's relationship with Klaus Kinski as an example.

I believe he just tried to bury the hatchet in terms of talking shit about each other but not exactly trying to become a friend with Manson again.

Sounds like he tried to reconnect with some of the people he "got a beef" in the past, like Clouser etc. I believe the most we would got between Manson and Reznor would be a pic together since they were supposed to play a festival that Manson got out of the line-up because of the broken leg incident.
    Last edited by firewlker; 02-06-2021 at 08:56 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Stolen from a friend: All fucked up and (should be) dead to the world.

I can quote lyrics, too, Asia.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Beach View Post

There was a previous member of ETS that used to be a pretty well known ETS user (that I was great friends with in real life in person) that had A LOT of friends on here. He ended up doing some extremely fucked up shit to one of my personal friend's wife and once the news of that started spreading on here a lot of us who knew him well were shocked that he would obviously do something like that, but I do remember a lot of us messaging each other after the fact and connecting dots to behavior that we didn't really think twice about that he slipped past all of us, that all made sense once we were reexamining them. It's totally possible for people to be in someone's orbit and not really have a clue about what they're actually out doing. People like that are really good at only showing people what they want them to see.
    Last edited by richardp; 02-06-2021 at 09:34 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I haven’t read this whole thread, and these allegations against Manson are disappointing, but also not a huge surprise at the same time, with the exception of the scale and how long this has being going in for.

I’ve mentioned this on Reddit, but in regards to Trent’s potential involvement, I think one perspective that hasn’t really been thought about much, is what if Trent was a victim of these same abuses?? (This might be my Trent bias talking, but hear me out)

It’s no secret that Trent has struggled with drugs, alcohol, and depression. A common thread amongst all the alleged Manson victims, is that they were fed copious amounts of drugs and alcohol to the point where they were completely incoherent and not able to control themselves. It’s possible that Trent was also fed/encouraged to take all these drugs as well (especially if he was in a vulnerable mindset at the time). If Manson was as manipulative as these reports are sounding, it’s totally possible that Trent was sucked into all the same abusive treatment that all the reported victims have gone through. So even if Trent was present and witnessed this abusive behaviour, he may have also been on the receiving end of it too, and completely incapacitated at the same time.

Obviously this is just a random thought I’ve had, backed up with absolutely nothing. But the timelines of Trent’s public struggles seem to line up with Mansons involvement plus PTSD/recovery, so maybe there’s something here?? With any certainty, if this thought is completely false, the Manson relationship clearly wasn’t healthy for him and he decided to peace out and take care of himself.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Maybe the real downward spiral was the friends Trent once made along the way.

Seriously I am in horrified amazement of the sheer volume of stuff that is coming out. I think we might be hearing awful revelations for another good few weeks.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    I haven’t read this whole thread, and these allegations against Manson are disappointing, but also not a huge surprise at the same time, with the exception of the scale and how long this has being going in for.

I’ve mentioned this on Reddit, but in regards to Trent’s potential involvement, I think one perspective that hasn’t really been thought about much, is what if Trent was a victim of these same abuses?? (This might be my Trent bias talking, but hear me out)

It’s no secret that Trent has struggled with drugs, alcohol, and depression. A common thread amongst all the alleged Manson victims, is that they were fed copious amounts of drugs and alcohol to the point where they were completely incoherent and not able to control themselves. It’s possible that Trent was also fed/encouraged to take all these drugs as well (especially if he was in a vulnerable mindset at the time). If Manson was as manipulative as these reports are sounding, it’s totally possible that Trent was sucked into all the same abusive treatment that all the reported victims have gone through. So even if Trent was present and witnessed this abusive behaviour, he may have also been on the receiving end of it too, and completely incapacitated at the same time.

Obviously this is just a random thought I’ve had, backed up with absolutely nothing. But the timelines of Trent’s public struggles seem to line up with Mansons involvement plus PTSD/recovery, so maybe there’s something here?? With any certainty, if this thought is completely false, the Manson relationship clearly wasn’t healthy for him and he decided to peace out and take care of himself.
    this is my theory as well. i also think my fan girl status allows me to be biased about trent but the history of his manson quotes shows that yes, manson treated him poorly during their friendship. this is not news. the spencer person that’s quoted in ERW stories and corey feldman are saying manson was abusive to them so it doesn’t seem like it’s only limited to lovers.