Thread: Biden 2021 - "Listen, Jack."

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Interesting note, here:

Biden is the 2nd Catholic President in U.S. history.

The first was JFK.

G and I were raised Catholic (so were all of our closest friends). Today is like: CATHOLICS, REPRESENT!!! Lol

Meanwhile, Amanda Gorman was BRILLIANT, omg.
    *raises hand* Catholic too. My mother knew Biden was Catholic before I did. She's watching the inauguration and I kid you not, she told me she was all teary eye when he was taking his oath. Not because he's Catholic but because my mother, a 79 years old Québécoise, was terrified of what Trump would do. That's how bad things were.

Also: apparently, the exiting moron left a letter for President Biden. If the letter says something other than "Sleepy Joe, I won and you know it you thief. Fuck you.", Trump didn't write it; he copied what someone else has written.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marodi View Post
    *raises hand* Catholic too. My mother knew Biden was Catholic before I did. She's watching the inauguration and I kid you not, she told me she was all teary eye when he was taking his oath. Not because he's Catholic but because my mother, a 79 years old Québécoise, was terrified of what Trump would do. That's how bad things were.

Also: apparently, the exiting moron left a letter for President Biden. If the letter says something other than "Sleepy Joe, I won and you know it you thief. Fuck you.", Trump didn't write it; he copied what someone else has written.
    Biden said the letter was very “generous.” He won’t disclose the contents until he talks with Trump to see if it’s okay, first.

The celebration tonight is going to be off the hook!

Sen. Blunt and Sen. Klobuchar and all involved in the inauguration team have done a fantastic job in planning this! Whomever designed it is brilliant. It doesn’t feel like anything is missing; sure, it’s a little weird, and sure we are all worried about safety. But it all came together brilliantly, with some bipartisan participation, and the whole day has been wonderful and tonight should be great, too.

Watching Biden talk to his new staff, now, before swearing them in.