Page 7 of 123 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    anyone a member of LIFAD/ I am having trouble loggin in and wondering if its the site or me.
    no problems on my side.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Till's poem to Gert Hof, their lighting guy, etc, who died the other day:

http://gert-hof.de

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    very sad to hear. not only his work for Rammstein was amazing!

from what I could gather he wasn't responsible for their latest tours tough due to illness.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Apparently the set list was the same as on last tour for the show in Hannover.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Good, lets hope it comes this way to the states.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Current rust-status of my Made In Germany box (video):

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....50606822443713

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    mine still hasnt rusted that much, and I yet to mail in the faulty parts.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I'd be a little upset if it started rusting on me. I hate to think how bad it's going to be a year from now

Sent from my RAZOR MAXX using Tapatalk.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    It was designed to rust in the first place, so it's effectively doing what it's supposed to do.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    It was designed to rust in the first place, so it's effectively doing what it's supposed to do.
    Oh really? Well, never mind then.....

Sent from my RAZOR MAXX using Tapatalk.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Yep, to make each copy unique. It only happens once its out of the shrinkwrap though.

Exchange of the Super Deluxe Edition
    DATE: 2011 Dec 5th

Following dispatch of the MADE IN GERMANY 1995-2011 Super Deluxe Edition, we unfortunately became aware that part of the production run contains serious defects. If you discover one or more of these defects in your box, you can exchange the affected part of the box. Below is information on what to do.

1. Some CDs and DVDs were incorrectly sorted, leading to duplication of and/or missing DVD/CDs. Duplicate DVD/CDs can be exchanged.

2. The inner edges of the box have not been deburred and are therefore quite sharp. This was intentional on the part of Universal. Anyone who is bothered by this can also exchange the metal box itself.

3. On some of the boxes there is also evidence of marks and/or printing errors on the box packaging and the metal slipcase. If you discover this error, you can exchange your box or slipcase.

4. There is some evidence of stained cloths. The cloths are there to protect the contents from rust stains, and so are intended to be stained at a later point. Anyone bothered by the current stains can have the cloth exchanged.

5. RAMMSTEIN had intended a different binding to be used on the 240-page photo book, one that allows the book to be opened more easily and lets the photos flow into each other cleanly. The book will therefore be reprinted to the appropriate standard and anyone who wants to can exchange the book.

As it currently stands, the Super Deluxe Edition in no way meets the standard of quality which was desired by RAMMSTEIN and assured by the manufacturer. RAMMSTEIN has carefully followed the entire production process; the above errors appeared in the few areas which are outside the control of the band.

Universal Music is therefore immediately offering anyone who purchased a defective Super Deluxe Edition the opportunity to exchange any faulty components, postage free, and has pledged to correct the defects quickly and without any fuss.

Anyone wishing to avail of this offer should please send an email, specifying the defect, to the following address:

rammsteinbox@universal-music.de

or call the following number:

+49 30 52007 2355 (10am – 6pm CET)

According to Universal, you will immediately receive further information on the processing of the exchange.

Universal has said that the exchange and shipping of the correct CD/DVDs and/or photo book will take place as quickly as possible. As the components now have to be produced again, the exchange may take several weeks. Please notify your defects to Universal as soon as possible, as Universal has only agreed to take the items back until March 15th 2012.

We regret the inconvenience and are very irritated that our agreements and specifications were not complied with by Universal and their suppliers.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    According to Sven Helbig's Facebook page, he will play the piano for a new Rammstein single. This will probably be included on the Mein Herz Brennt single along with the upcoming Mein Herz Brennt music video.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    a single for an old song? pfff...

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Mein Herz Brennt is the only song on Made In Germany that isn't a single, so yeah, they're back-tracking and making a video and single from a 2001 song.

Funny how every song after that up to Mutter on the album was a single too.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    They did Moskau live.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    That isn't new for them at all. They did Du Riecht So Gut '98 (second single for a '95 song) and also Asche zu Asche single in 2001 (I believe it was for self-promotion in Australia before their appearance at 2001 BDO)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    i'd take that over Feuer frei actually, but ummm..not these days. fortunately, i chose not to collect all their stuff
    //just a loud thought, don't bother to reply

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Till taking beer from a fan.... LOL

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Anyone have the Limited Edition Volkerball tour book? Is it worth it? I found it at Amoeba music in Hollywood, CA but it was going for $50 and sealed in plastic so I couldn't take a look inside. I passed it up and have since returned home. I tried researching the book online and found next to no info on it, or it's value. From what I gathered, it was a photo book of black and white only photos from that tour of fans and them putting on make-up before the show.... (least those are the only shots of this book I could find online).

So I keep asking myself if I made the right choice by passing this book up. Anyone have it?
    For anyone that doesn't and if you live in the Los Angeles area, head down to Amoeba Music on Sunset BLVD and it's yours for $50.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    How can you find next to nothing on it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkerball

Limited 'tourbook' edition: 4 disc set

• 1 DVD, 140min concert footage filmed in: Nîmes, Tokyo, London, and Moscow
    • 2 Audio CDs, the entire live-audio-recording of the concert in Nîmes (105 minutes, dead airs were edited)
    • 1 DVD, 90min documentary: Anaconda in the Net and Reise, Reise: The Making of the Album
    • 190 page special numbered tour-photobook (27 cm x 31 cm),
    • Only 40,000 copies were produced, each one marked with a unique serial number.

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=831138

http://www.discogs.com/Rammstein-Völ...release/831138

Notes▼

Contains sticker-numbered 190 page "earbook" (hard-back book containing pictures inteded to be watched while listening to the CDs) with black & white photos from the 2004-2005 "Reise, Reise Tour".
    Sticker on front says:
    Limited Edition
    Rammstein Live!
    Welttour

190 seiten Bildband zur Tour
    2 DVDs / 2 CDs
    140 Min. Video
    105 Min. Audio
    Zzgl. 90 Min. Dokumentationen
    Frankreich, Japan, Russland, England
    Track CD2-11 is Scala & Kolacny Brothers' cover version of "Engel", performed live by the choir.
    Audio CDs mixed at Big Island Sound, mastered at The Cutting Room.
    Last edited by Ryan; 02-17-2012 at 08:11 AM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    You can buy it from their Webstore

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    I posted earlier that I sold my Made in Germany box-set and got the Völkerball Tourbook-Edition instead. Personally I'm more than happy with it and the book looks really nice (the 4 CDs are put in a plastic frame behind the cover)! The photos are all b/w and feature as you said the band, the crew and the fans alike. Lots of nice pictures, but most of them (especially from R+ themselves) can be seen all around the web so there's not much to discover. 50$ comapred to the far too expensive MIG box-set are a good deal IMHO if you're a fan of the band and enjoy high quality tourbooks.

The 2001 tourbook still remains a holy grail for me as I can't find a place where I could get hold of it. And to this day I'm kicking myself for not ordering it, when it was approx. 20$ on their merch-store....

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    From the Facebook page of Sven Helbig

.................................................. ................

On the next RAMMSTEIN single, I will play piano and Till Lindemann sings. I am not allowed to tell the name of the song yet

Unfortunately, I just can say it´s a great song. @Mickaël: It´s not like the orchestra versions by Torsten Rasch. It´s a piano arrangement of the song. Till singing with the piano is really thrilling and overwhelming!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

Hmm... not a very personable bunch!
    They didn't say anything or even look at the girl. Then again, she was filming them.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Hmm... not a very personable bunch!
    They didn't say anything or even look at the girl. Then again, she was filming them.

Much more personable here:

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Hope I can meet them.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Hope I can meet them.
    Are there any meet and greets arranged for the North American tour?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    livenation and revolver mag is giving them away. nothing for club members and such. which really pisses me off. I feel like Lamb of god is the only band that can do the fan club shit right.