Page 17 of 122 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Rammstein

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I wanted the du hast shirt. Problem for me is I'm a 2x. Which is like a 4x in euro style. I bought the amerika and tour shirt in 3x. A lil tight but it fits. Guess if I just air dry it ill be fine.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    God damn it, how do the planets just align for people just happening on and bumping into celebrities... argh IT NEVER HAPPENS FOR ME!

It's like the ones that walk past Trent Reznor while he's out for a walk for fuck sakes. Some people have all the luck in the world man.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    I'd like the du riechst so gut shirt for men and maybe in black. That'd be nice.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I'm with you man. This is my first encounter with anyone I actually give a damn about.

This weekend has been amazing. Mainly sharing all this with my brother. For the first time in a while, I am extremely happy.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Pic of me with Joe and Richard.

I'm on taptalk so I have to link from my instagram.

http://instagr.am/p/JsQaXJNC7n/

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    The Du Hast shirt does look nice, if they still have that one by the time they get to Vancouver, i'll probably grab that one.

I like the engel design, I don't wear white shirts, but if it came in Black, it would be a sure purchase.

The Amerika one is neat, but I wouldn't get it, because I don't live in Amerika, so that would be silly me walking around with that.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    So, what's up with this new Buck Dich then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    in bueck dich LOL flakey uses some lightsaber/glowing dildo i think ?? and starts tickling and hitting till with it , and im glad he ditched his ponytail for cool hair

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    he still had the pony tail.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Guess that's the only surprise really: Changed hairdo.

Anyway, can you guys give us a glimpse of what Joe is putting on the tables? A general DJ set or does it include some selfmade stuff, too? While one can think that a DJ set is a cheap way to be opening for a band I came to enjoy it quite alot whenever someone good/with taste is DJing in advance.

Coming back to my bitching about Rammstein a few days ago: They finally announced who the supporting act os on their official site. 2 dates in. Bravo!

C'mon, is it that hard to update your homepage regularly? If it is, then just link directly to Donaukinder or hire a fan (I know a fuckton who'd be doing this for free). Jesus...

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Yes, there is 4 minutes of stage to stare at. But the last 4.5 min is the best! Except for the bit w/ the nose...and thinking back on it, the blood.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Joe dj's Rammstein remixes. As soon as he is done, the catwalk starts to drop. So no intermission between the two.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Who wants to hear remixes of Rammstein songs, before Rammstein come on and play "Rammstein songs", isn't that a little much?
    Unless Joe is playing remixes of songs not being preformed live.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Well the only full lyric remix he does is ich tu dir weh. The rest are just clips here and there. But its mostly just electronic beats and shit. Bass heavy. It was whatever to me since I'm more of a metalhead, but its better than watching deathstars and then waiting another 30 mins for Rammstein to setup.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Why does everyone hate on Deathstars so much? I thought they would be a decent opener, especially after Combichrist toured with them last year, that was downright terrible!

Funny story, I got a friend who's a pretty big Rammstein fan who lives in Winnipeg, when he found out that Rammstein was going, he was estatic and it was a no-brainer he would be going. As for one of his best friends and his wife though, it was a completly different story... they don't really care for Rammstein. So he asked me who was opening for them, this was back before they went on sale and deathstars were opening. Me not thinking about the different legs of the tour, and the bands possibly changing, I said "Oh, it's deathstars" and his friend got soooo excited, as they like Deathstars better than Rammstein (yeah, don't ask...). So they bought tickets based on the fact they thought Deathstars were going to open...

Now they are not... LOL... They're going to be pretty pissed off!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    dont tell them lol.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    is that real blood ???

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    no. i was right in front for that, i think he had a caspulse or came from the mask.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Whoa, for a second there I thought it was Ogre

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    o i thought he wack microphone against his head like he did in sehnsucht live aus berlin i think

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    nah, he did whack his head with the mic, but didnt make him. bleed. Im gonna post up pics of the shirts, richards pic, and the setlist when I get the chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    totally gonna post a few pictures (that I think are the best I got) from Monday.

Wollt

Sehnsucht

Mutter

Links

Engel

this was seriously the best concert I've ever been to

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    MIG DVDs don't play in my PS3. Bummertown.
    Works on computer though. And the award for the most awkward video goes to... Rammstein, with "Mann Gegen Mann" !!
    Last edited by Wolfkiller; 04-26-2012 at 08:14 AM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Damn that sucks. It was delivered to my in laws thinking I was moving. I'm gonna move. Gonna have to pick it up when I go see Behemoth next week.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Still have an extra ticket for this Sunday's show at the DCU Center in Worcester, MA. Paid $94 for it from ticketmaster, I'll take $80 for it. If that's too high, offer me something.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

"Do you have a video when they performed Mann Gegan Mann on the small stage? A man right in frontof me did a Nazi salute and Till cursed him out, I wanted to see it again

jamiefin94 17 hours ago"

^ need to see that!
    Last edited by Ryan; 04-28-2012 at 03:19 AM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Seriously, people are fucking dumb.