Page 111 of 123 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,330 of 3665

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    I find Zick Zack doing nothing for me.

I wonder which song they played to the astronaut? Probably Dicke Titten for the lulz.

I agree, though. There’s no massive “Puppe” moment on here. The closest thing is probably the long, drawn out “AAAAAANGST!”

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    This has to be instantly my least favorite Rammstein record, but even worse, the only one I flat out don't even like. It's not that the songs are terrible, but they are the definition of background music.

I was warming up to Schwarz as the song was progressing, but it was a real missed opportunity to not sing louder for the final chorus(es) as a form of climax, thus leaving a song to be a much worse Reise Reise copy. Everything on this record is so... contained, boring. Especially Lindemann.

The only song I liked was Angst, but even that is like an amalgamation of older Rammstein songs.
    Last edited by Volband; 04-29-2022 at 06:37 AM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Maybe it was too soon between albums? Rushed? I kind of agree; I find the second Lindemann record catchier/more enjoyable. Hell, even “Ich Hasse Kinder” and “Beloved Town” (the Russian song).

2 hours:

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Man some of y'all just aren't in the right mood or something. This album fucking rules. There's so many good riffs and synth elements to it. Isn't a single song on the album that I'm not vibing with.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    The "Angst" video was great, the song is a bit "meh".

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Man some of y'all just aren't in the right mood or something. This album fucking rules. There's so many good riffs and synth elements to it. Isn't a single song on the album that I'm not vibing with.
    I'm on this side of the fence. Loving the album.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post

Totally agree.

I'm absolutely loving this record. Can't stop playing it.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    I actually agree with the nice riffs comment, as there are a bunch of riffs and synth intros which I liked, but the songs themselves just did not do it for me - mostly because of the vocals.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    @Erneuert I had not. Been a while since I checked the Ramm Shop for anything other than the Zick Zack single + magazine. There's now a Dicke Titten tee for women; maybe they could offer a Dicke Titten bikini for women and Fleischgewehr boxer briefs for men. Maybe a Vorhaut Weg pair for American men?

Did you get a chance to hear TL's Entre dos Tierras cover before it was pulled?

I've watched the Angst video about 5 times now, it's excellent. Wonder when the Dicke Titten video will be released?

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    @Erneuert I had not. Been a while since I checked the Ramm Shop for anything other than the Zick Zack single + magazine. There's now a Dicke Titten tee for women; maybe they could offer a Dicke Titten bikini for women and Fleischgewehr boxer briefs for men. Maybe a Vorhaut Weg pair for American men?

Did you get a chance to hear TL's Entre dos Tierras cover before it was pulled?

I've watched the Angst video about 5 times now, it's excellent. Wonder when the Dicke Titten video will be released?
    No! Where was it posted? Officially or leaked? Do you have it? Can you shoot me a PM?

Those leather jackets in the Ramm-Shop are so sexy.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    @Erneuert was a leak. I posted it to the Lindemann forum but it got pulled from YouTube a few minutes later.

Wonder why Till wasn't at the Zeit launch party? Insta pics from Schneider and Mark Benecke show all the other members there (surprisingly, Zoran Bihac and Anar Reiband were also there according to comments. I thought Zoran was out with the Rammstein team except for Till.)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    I can’t listen to Angst anymore without picturing those creepy cheerleaders hitting their fists to their palms. Very effective.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Loving this album, a little sad that Adieu might be their last song considering the lyrics.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I still think Adieu is in memory of Thomas Rothe. That doesn't explain the crowd noises, however.

Anyone notice that cheerleader in the front? Say hello to Oliver Riedel! (I thought it was Till at first.)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    The opening syths on "Armee der Tristen."

That's all I needed to hear, and I sat back and said, "Go!" as if I was John Peters.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Loving this album, a little sad that Adieu might be their last song considering the lyrics.

Definitely think it’s about Thomas Rothe. A few pages back I posted a video of them playing Ohne Dich in 2019 with the lighter signal on the LCD screen. At the end a photo of Thomas was displayed. These lyrics make me think it’s a tribute to him:

Adieu, goodbye, see you again!
    I had a nice time with you

Everyone dies alone (All alone)
    But you will always be with us

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    My reaction has kind of gone through a loop.

Initially amazed by the album, then had a dip because of the lack of a standout track, to now thinking it’s awesome again after repeated car listens.

Keep on putting Armee, Zeit, Schwarz, Meine Tränen, Lügen, Adieu and Angst (especially) on repeat. Giftig slightly less, but still enjoy it.

The weak spots for me are songs that would be best suited for Lindemann material (Zick Zack, OK and Dicke Titten). I feel if those three were traded for the next (Till) Lindemann record and replaced with 3 more serious or scary tracks, it’d be a 10/10 record. Still, I do love it now.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Random thought: why do Mehr and Eifersucht suck so bad and they’re both in the second last album slot? lol.

Remember back in 2009 when they posted the drumming studio footage of Mehr with Schneider? I got really excited by that, then the final product ended up being so underwhelming. How did that make the album but Führe Mich, Donaukinder and Halt ended up on the bonus disc?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Random thought: why do Mehr and Eifersucht suck so bad
    Woah woah woah! Eifersucht slaps, and the Mehr riff & middle section into last chorus are epic.

New album is great, taking some warming up to, but I'm enjoying it more than the last one. Highlights are Dicke Titten & Lugen.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    And I'm jumping on the Love for Mehr ship. Love that song.

Pasted from another Rammstein site - yet another video in the works! Guess that's why Till was in Paris, the rest of the band are there now as well. Let the song speculation begin:

CASTING
    Hello to all,
    For the needs of a film produced by Dissidence, we are looking for 6 men with measurements as close as possible to those below to play the members of Rammstein:

PAUL - 172cm, build: M / Chest: 92 / Height: 80
    RICHARD - 178cm, build: L / Chest: 110 / Waist: 105 / Hips: 106
    TILL - 184cm, size: XL/XXL / Chest: 121 / Waist: 115 / Hips: 116
    FLAKE - 185cm, size: L / Chest: 94 / Waist: 115 / Hips: 116 L / Chest: 94 / Waist: 85 / Hips: 99
    SCHNEIDER - 185cm, tailoring: L / Chest: 108 / Waist: 85 / Hips: 103
    OLIVER - 195cm, tailoring: XL / Chest: 100 / Waist: 82 / Hips: 101

Paid service.
    Shooting in Paris Tuesday 3 and Wednesday, May 4 (2 half-day).

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Wow, I wonder what song that is for?

I love all of Sehnsucht aside from that one - I just find it so repetitive.

With Mehr, I love the bridge part as well, but wish it was developed more. Same problem for me, the repetition. Those are really like the only R+ songs I can’t stand.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Major riffs here *thumbs up*

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Mehr: I enjoy Till's laugh with "Bescheidenheit? Alles was recht ist!" One can hear the smile in his words.

The only Ramm songs I really can't stand are Bückstabü, Moskau (that dog whistle female vocal drives me crazy) and to a much, much lesser degree, Te Quiero Puta and Stirb nich vor mir (I prefer the demo and would like to hear the original with Bobo's vocals.) I'll listen to Küss Mich over Moskau, that shows how much I dislike the latter.

Regarding the Paris video shoot, if it really is for a music video, maybe Armee or Lügen (having doppelgängers play R+ would be appropriate.) Or maybe Adieu?

I'm a bit skeptical of those heights and measurements for several band members.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    Mehr: I enjoy Till's laugh with "Bescheidenheit? Alles was recht ist!" One can hear the smile in his words.

The only Ramm songs I really can't stand are Bückstabü, Moskau (that dog whistle female vocal drives me crazy) and to a much, much lesser degree, Te Quiero Puta and Stirb nich vor mir (I prefer the demo and would like to hear the original with Bobo's vocals.) I'll listen to Küss Mich over Moskau, that shows how much I dislike the latter.

Regarding the Paris video shoot, if it really is for a music video, maybe Armee or Lügen (having doppelgängers play R+ would be appropriate.) Or maybe Adieu?

I'm a bit skeptical of those heights and measurements for several band members.
    I’ve always had a soft spot for Moskau. I find her voice sexy.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    My lord, Schwarz, Angst and Lügen… *chef’s kiss*

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    May 11, 13, 15 and 16 all consecutive gigs at the same venue in Prague? Wonder what each set list will be like…

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    From the same Rammstein site as the casting information above: Specter Berlin (director of Deutschland) may be directing the Ramm film or video in Paris, song unknown. If the Opéra Garnier is the setting, could it be Adieu?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Nadel, Faden, Schere, Licht
    Dock ohne Schmerzen geht es nicht

...and he looks great! Very natural.

https://www.facebook.com/RammsteinBe...9795579707698/