Thread: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan_NIN65 View Post
    That was about the situation not the actual victims man. Sometimes a little smile to break the hell on earth can be ok. Life sucks right now but try to make the best ya can.
    When one of your parents dies, I'm going to come to the funeral and tell jokes about fucking your mom.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    When one of your parents dies, I'm going to come to the funeral and tell jokes about fucking your mom.
    And why shouldn't you? It's just locker room talk that EVERY MAN HAS SAID AT SOME POINT after all. Totally appropriate - necessary, even, in these dark times.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    And why shouldn't you? It's just locker room talk that EVERY MAN HAS SAID AT SOME POINT after all. Totally appropriate - necessary, even, in these dark times.
    She would cool with, humor can help you process hard to handle situations. I've got pleantly of joke about my mom.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan_NIN65 View Post
    She would cool with, humor can help you process hard to handle situations. I've got pleantly of joke about my mom.
    It sounds like you are dealing with a lot. We have threads for personal topics in the speak your mind forum.

Please try to stick to the topic of COVID-19 while posting in this thread.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    Death is part of life and it will go on. It's very possible my mom is dying of cancer and your more than welcome to come lighten the mood.