Thread: The Batman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Unsurprisingly, word online is that Matt Reeves' The Batman trilogy is expected to cast a new Joker, to be introduced in the second film, and also appear in the third of a planned trilogy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Unsurprisingly, word online is that Matt Reeves' The Batman trilogy is expected to cast a new Joker, to be introduced in the second film, and also appear in the third of a planned trilogy.

The real question is will you get a terrible tattoo of this joker to match your terrible dark knight joker tattoo. Time will tell!

As a real bat nerd versed in dc continuity (not just a hipster poser who claims to be ) I can confirm Matt's first film is based on Geoff johns batman earth one.
    Last edited by Resident Bat Nerd; 06-09-2020 at 12:29 PM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Resident Bat Nerd View Post
    The real question is will you get a terrible tattoo of this joker to match your terrible dark knight joker tattoo. Time will tell!

As a real bat nerd versed in dc continuity (not just a hipster poser who claims to be ) I can confirm Matt's first film is based on Geoff johns batman earth one.
    funny, I feel like I'm becoming a Bat Nerd myself.I want to really get into the Bat universe deeper this summer. I might subscribe to the DC Universe..I admit- I've hardly read the comics but want to.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Resident Bat Nerd View Post

OK so, i hate to appear to be into drama, or into personal controversy, but who is this, that they were banned after one seemingly innocuous post? someone's gotta tell me.

did we have some sort of Batman troll who was here before under a different name or something?

Edit: someone gave me the lowdown, on the downlow, so now I know
    Last edited by elevenism; 06-09-2020 at 09:59 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    OK so, i hate to appear to be into drama, or into personal controversy, but who is this, that they were banned after one seemingly innocuous post? someone's gotta tell me.

did we have some sort of Batman troll who was here before under a different name or something?

Edit: someone gave me the lowdown, on the downlow, so now I know
    I been living in his head rent free all this time​...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    I been living in his head rent free all this time​...
    False, I lurk all the time. I think you're a cunt and an arrogant douchebag and as a huge bat nerd seeing you bite that style is infuriating. You're a piece of shit, you don't live in my head, I unfortunately come across your filth and finally decided to laugh in your face (as others did at the time) of your terrible joker tatoos ( I still laugh at how bad they were and how everyone laughed at you)

Anyways that's the real story!!!

As you were lib tard cunts!!!!!

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by October aaron douche View Post
    False, I lurk all the time. I think you're a cunt and an arrogant douchebag and as a huge bat nerd seeing you bite that style is infuriating. You're a piece of shit, you don't live in my head, I unfortunately come across your filth and finally decided to laugh in your face (as others did at the time) of your terrible joker tatoos ( I still laugh at how bad they were and how everyone laughed at you)

Anyways that's the real story!!!

As you were lib tard cunts!!!!!
    Hahahaha.

You've got to be shitting me.

The plot thickens.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Hahahaha.

You've got to be shitting me.

The plot thickens.
    Right? Such a sad little person...it's been legitimately like two years since last hearing from him. Should I have been paying rent? lol

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    As a real bat nerd versed in DC continuity (not just some lurker loser with nothing of value to contribute to the species) I can confirm that filming of The Batman will officially resume on July 6! No subsequent change of release date, so fingers crossed.