Page 27 of 111 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2020-21 - Epilogue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Justice Roberts in the DACA opinion:

“We do not decide whether DACA or its rescission are sound policies. The wisdom of those decisions is none of our concern. Here we address only whether the Administration complied with the procedural requirements in the law that insist on 'a reasoned explanation for its action.'”

The ONLY thing the DACA opinion did was state that an Executive Order can REMOVE an Executive Order.

It did NOT argue the VALIDITY of said Executive Order, or lack thereof. It only stated that the Department of Homeland Security (the Plaintiff) required proper reasoning and proper standing for bringing the suit, which it did not.

Trump is a moron.

If he tries establishing a new healthcare system via an EO by removing the ACA, he will cause CHAOS in the healthcare industry beyond anything ever experienced in history. It took over a YEAR for all hospital billing departments to revise all of their systems to conform to the ACA. People had to take CLASSES for this shit.
    Last edited by allegro; 07-19-2020 at 01:35 PM.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    I knew it... Trump actually "admits" that the last five or so questions on the cognitive test were "actually really hard" and that he bets Chris Wallace couldn't answer them. When Wallace asked Trump to actually challenge him with these questions, Trump made some dumb noises.

I've gotta watch this whole interview start to finish. It just seems completely bonkers.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 07-19-2020 at 02:44 PM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    full interview here and just...wow...

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    full interview here and just...wow...
    I dunno... those so-called elephants are pretty indistinguishable creatures.

Seriously though, what a moron.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Okay, I took the Judge shooting incident out of the Epstein thread because this seems to be more related to all kinds of OTHER shit.

I have no idea. It's just a zillion degrees of wtf. Holy shit.

Last edited by allegro; 07-20-2020 at 03:18 PM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Okay, I took the Judge shooting incident out of the Epstein thread because this seems to be more related to all kinds of OTHER shit.

I have no idea. It's just a zillion degrees of wtf. Holy shit.

It's so easy to get a conspiracy started. especially when it sounds so plausible.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Whoa.....

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    such a weird story. the russia ties are telling.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    I think once Trump is out of office and he doesn't have this group of sycophants obliging his every command, we'll be able to connect the dots on Russia. Once we have that giant obstruction out of the way, we might conclude that it's in our country's best interest to get to the bottom of this

I was just coming in to bring up this Q Anon thing. It really seems to be gaining momentum, and I wonder if a lot of the people with Q-styled avatars or T-shirts or bumper stickers even really know what the hell it's insinuating. It's like, Trump is secretly Captain America, and he's undercover in the deep state to put a stop to satanic Democrat pizza sex-traffic-ring that's all funded by George Soros... That's the basics of it I think. I have a really hard time believing that there's a LOT of people who believe this, but that's seriously deranged.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    for an undercover operation they sure don't like to keep things on the down low.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    for an undercover operation they sure don't like to keep things on the down low.
    Well, you know, most of them don't actually BELIEVE this shit... it's just a ton of fun for them, woo hoo, let's own the libs and write fan fiction where we arrest Hillary and Obama and yeeeeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwwwww...

Or maybe they are this crazy. Most of the "Q" people I've spoken with in person seem unfamiliar with some of the more notorious beliefs associated with the group, and they just seem to think it's some "silent majority" horseshit. I tried to explain that no, you've joined a cult that believes some crazy shit, and oh well.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Well, you know, most of them don't actually BELIEVE this shit... it's just a ton of fun for them, woo hoo, let's own the libs and write fan fiction where we arrest Hillary and Obama and yeeeeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwwwww...

Or maybe they are this crazy. Most of the "Q" people I've spoken with in person seem unfamiliar with some of the more notorious beliefs associated with the group, and they just seem to think it's some "silent majority" horseshit. I tried to explain that no, you've joined a cult that believes some crazy shit, and oh well.
    Hi hello yes a QAnon radical tried to assassinate the Canadian Prime Minister three weeks ago

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I did not know that Q had a member of the mob killed. wow.
    Now, Mr. Comello’s paranoia is being litigated in a Staten Island court, where he is charged with the murder of Mr. Cali, known as Franky Boy. His lawyer has taken the first steps in a legal battle that hinges on a question made for the internet age: At what point does belief in a far-right conspiracy theory make you legally insane?

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    I did not know that Q had a member of the mob killed. wow.
    When I heard the story about this on the news at the time, it sounded like something out of a whacky crime comedy movie... like something out of Fish Called Wanda or Ruthless People.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Holy shit.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Just watching "Trump in Tweets"
    "Examining how Trump used Twitter to change US politics, exploring why this technophobe became a serial tweeter and witnessing the impact his tweets have on the world."
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p08hsxd5
    (sorry don't know where to find it, I have it thanks to great MVGroup)

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Substance242 View Post
    Just watching "Trump in Tweets"
    "Examining how Trump used Twitter to change US politics, exploring why this technophobe became a serial tweeter and witnessing the impact his tweets have on the world."
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p08hsxd5
    (sorry don't know where to find it, I have it thanks to great MVGroup)
    sounds interesting, but I guess you can’t watch it outside the UK... booo, he’s OUR shitty president, I wanna watch the movie

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Ok, now that he keeps bringing my attention to it, I'm not going to be satisfied with his cognitive capabilities unless he takes a cognitive test on live TV. This was Trump's description of the cognitive test: "“They said nobody gets it in order, it’s actually not that easy. But for me it was easy. And that’s not an easy question,”

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Translation: OMG black people are gonna move into your neighborhoods and schools!!! We CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN! Let’s make it 1956, again!!!

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesquipedalism View Post
    If this was going to be your scare tactic—the alleged intrusion of urban poor into the suburbs via government project housing—you could easily go with property values plummeting as the heart of the argument. Property taxes for overcrowded schools disproportionately falling on people who don't live in the cheap government homes. But he didn't. He went straight to Birth of a Nation.

Hi, Donny. Reading you loud and clear, you fucking cunt.
    The Trump people are all over Twitter blaming Democratic mayors for segregation and poverty and crime and shootings etc. THEN their Lord and Savior DJT echoes their fear that affordable housing vouchers in THEIR TOWNS will mean some of those negroes might move into the house ACROSS THE STREET and bring CRIME and will LOWER their housing values and fuck up their school systems with low-intellect kids! Oh, hell no, keep them in those ghettos with their own kind. They can’t even hear themselves being racist.
    Last edited by allegro; 07-27-2020 at 03:06 AM.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    They can’t even hear themselves being racist.
    Oh, I think they can, they're just counting on the fact that suburban Moms are only against racism until they think that "black folk" will move into their neighborhood.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellospaceboy View Post
    Oh, I think they can, they're just counting on the fact that suburban Moms are only against racism until they think that "black folk" will move into their neighborhood.
    Not ALL suburban moms!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Not ALL suburban moms!
    OK Karen.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Did you see the tweets from some sycophant about Portland? Calling it "This is Biden's America". No bitch it isn't because Biden isn't president.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Did you see the tweets from some sycophant about Portland? Calling it "This is Biden's America". No bitch it isn't because Biden isn't president.
    This is TRUMP’S America.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    You know, tucked away down here in Australia, I wake up each day to these increasingly bizarre headlines re: Trump. And the thought just floats across my mind (and this is in no way endorsing violence or wishing it upon him, or anyone), but why, WHY back in the day did people assassinate the likes of John F. Kennedy, but people like this guy... just nothing happens. It’s a jaded question, but why do the good ones die and ...these... ones just go on doing what they do without a worry in the world? And keep on getting away with it? Hell, a shoe hasn’t even been thrown at him!

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    You know, tucked away down here in Australia, I wake up each day to these increasingly bizarre headlines re: Trump. And the thought just floats across my mind (and this is in no way endorsing violence or wishing it upon him, or anyone), but why, WHY back in the day did people assassinate the likes of John F. Kennedy, but people like this guy... just nothing happens. It’s a jaded question, but why do the good ones die and ...these... ones just go on doing what they do without a worry in the world? And keep on getting away with it? Hell, a shoe hasn’t even been thrown at him!
    well, depending on which tin foil hat you want to wear, JFK (and RFK by extension) was the Mafia so not really because they were bad people, just going up against worse people. In this case you have Trump who is the bad people and the worse people are the one's he's working for. You know, back with the tin foil.

I mean off hand most assassination attempts were against people trying to do good in the world, right? I'm sure there are examples for bad people being assassinated but me sitting here and not researching anything it seems most of them were. (Reagan was just because dude was legit crazy, so doesn't count)