Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: All Things Marijuana!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tried out a new (to me) strain last night - The MAC. Really, really nice - very uplifting and energising at lower temps, with a lot of clarity and focus (I can imagine it being great for anxiety and depression) and nicely psychedelic as the temp increases. A keeper.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Tried out a new (to me) strain last night - The MAC. Really, really nice - very uplifting and energising at lower temps, with a lot of clarity and focus (I can imagine it being great for anxiety and depression) and nicely psychedelic as the temp increases. A keeper.
    How am I just coming across this thread now? I just had MAC a few weeks ago, and it really didn't do much for me. I'm picking up Black Jack today and couldn't be more excited.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Wow... I took a bite from an edible brownie last night, and I got way more than I bargained for. There were some moments there that were on par with extreme hallucinogenic stuff. I guess the brownie, which is relatively small, had 1000 mg of THC in it. Just... wow. That wasn't entirely a great experience.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    After finding out the LP I had been getting my medical cannabis from consolidated grows and warehouses, and as a result got rid of the same day delivery option I was using... I decided that since I had to take shipping times into account that I may as well look around for a new LP to try. So I did. Just made the first order, from what I can tell the strains should actually have, what I'd call, personality again. Hoping this all goes smoothly and well. Better prices than the old LP as well.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Wow... I took a bite from an edible brownie last night, and I got way more than I bargained for. There were some moments there that were on par with extreme hallucinogenic stuff. I guess the brownie, which is relatively small, had 1000 mg of THC in it. Just... wow. That wasn't entirely a great experience.
    I've been there. Sleep deprivation combined with enough THC can be fairly extreme, not a combo I would recommend! I have been steering clear of THC because my toddler is keeping odd hours again and my brain tends to get overactive with THC to the point where sleep becomes impossible, and I really need all I can get.

I've been trying a formulation of pure CBN oil to help with the nighttime wind-down, but not having much luck with it. Maybe time to go back to tried and true CBD hybrids.
    Last edited by botley; 10-19-2022 at 06:40 AM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    yesteray I was acually hallucinating,,,, like things that weren't there would suddenly vanish.