Thread: The Jeffrey Epstein Sex Crimes and Conspiracy Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookster426 View Post
    I'm interested to see what happens with the Labor Secretary, Alexander Acosta since he's the one that gave Epstein a slap on the wrist in Florida and violated Victim's Rights laws by not notifying the victim's of the deal. My guess is nothing will happen to him since all politicians are crooked and get away with everything.
    I mean, this whole shit: I originally thought it was just some insane conspiracy theory, years ago- "Lolita Express," Kevin Spacey, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, etc.
    But yeah, fucking Acosta- what gets me, most of all, was the bit in the original deal where no co conspirators could be prosecuted. A lot of people are saying that this is about wealth, but, what if it's about something more akin to, like, blackmail?

And now, Acosta, as labor secretary, would oversee federal sex trafficking cases. Is that just a disgusting coincidence, or, is there something else there?

Either way, I still can't believe the Epstein thing: the black book, the private island- I still can't believe it's fucking REAL. It's like a movie.

Edit:
    All of this being said, I hate to admit it, but, in this "post truth" era, I'm afraid you guys are right. Even video evidence against trump would likely be discounted.
    Last edited by elevenism; 07-10-2019 at 07:16 AM.